NFL Discussion: Lamar Jackson's WR Transition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. Dak has 100% solidified his stats as a top 25 an qb in the league.
Once he gets paid 25 million he will be one of the most overpaid qb's in the league.

Is 25th the median (or average) out of 32?. Again, i've shit on Dak more than any singular person here but go compare Dak's stats to Cam. Very very very similar (except that "wins" part)

He's #2 in wins since he came in the league and #1 in game winning drives (not 4th qtr comebacks, actual winning drives) in the league since he came in.

He's an average QB who's clutch as fuck. These are true statements

Lmao at these cherry picked stats.

Lmao at these cherry picked stats.

lol "wins" is a cherry picked stat?

Also, I said he's clutch as fuck and provided the evidence. Nothing cherry picked about that

m2sC1p3.jpg

Ak7kC20.jpg

Now that's a scary thought
If cowboys are smart they would give him a big deal with only the first year guarantee. That way they could move on from him at any time without much of a problem. I would also draft a qb every year.

If cowboys are smart they would give him a big deal with only the first year guarantee. That way they could move on from him at any time without much of a problem. I would also draft a qb every year.

That's my hope, because he'd have to absolutely shit the bed next year to not get an extension. They are going to sign him, I just hope it's something that can be managed

Matt Stafford has a shit ton of game winning drives since 2011 or so and nobody gives a shit. You can take those “clutch” stats if t makes you feel better though. Dak is one of the least impactful qbs in the league and is asked to do less than a NL pitcher at the plate.

That's my hope, because he'd have to absolutely shit the bed next year to not get an extension. They are going to sign him, I just hope it's something that can be managed
They should sign him after this year. He makes nothing so he may take less. Otherwise the Kirk Cousin route doesn't sound that bad either.

Also Thomas Edward Brady Jr’s record is 55-35. Lol at trying to compare the one true GOAT to limp dick Rodgers.

Matt Stafford has a shit ton of game winning drives since 2011 or so and nobody gives a shit. You can take those “clutch” stats if t makes you feel better though. Dak is one of the least impactful qbs in the league and is asked to do less than a NL pitcher at the plate.

Would you say Stafford is around the 25th best QB in the league?

Also, game winning drives are about the best indicator of "clutch" that you can find in numerical form. So you can shit on the validity of it if you wish, and make this a debate about something i've never claimed, or look at the numbers and admit he's average but he's clutch.

They should sign him after this year. He makes nothing so he may take less. Otherwise the Kirk Cousin route doesn't sound that bad either.

I would love one of those Mike Glennon deals, make it look real real nice but have all the outs you need after 1 season

Would you say Stafford is around the 25th best QB in the league?

Also, game winning drives are about the best indicator of "clutch" that you can find in numerical form. So you can shit on the validity of it if you wish, and make this a debate about something i've never claimed, or look at the numbers and admit he's average but he's clutch.

Stafford is probably top 24. Dak can be 25 though. And nobody really gives a shit about “clutch” games in regular season games. If he has some insane comebacks in the playoffs people will consider him clutch. Andy Dalton is like 7th all time on game winning drives lmao.

Stafford is probably top 24. Dak can be 25 though. And nobody really gives a shit about “clutch” games in regular season games. If he has some insane comebacks in the playoffs people will consider him clutch. Andy Dalton is like 7th all time on game winning drives lmao.

He's an average QB who's clutch.

I don't really give a shit what kind of twists and turns you put on it. You are stretching so far to make yourself sound right and me wrong, that you aren't even debating the points. You're rebuttal is "nobody cares about clutch wins in the regular season" lmao there's 16 games, i'd rather have a QB who can take the final drive, when your behind, and lead the team down the field and score.

Is that the barometer of a great QB? No, but it's always mentioned....thats for damn sure. Luckily for me, i'm not making any type of argument that Dak is great.

Last edited:

Also Thomas Edward Brady Jr’s record is 55-35. Lol at trying to compare the one true GOAT to limp dick Rodgers.

No one cares about Cousins.

His garbage time stats aren’t impressive.

And what’s with your hardon for Brady? Thought you were a Giants fan?

He's an average QB who's clutch.

I don't really give a shit what kind of twists and turns you put on it. You are stretching so far to make yourself sound right and me wrong, that you aren't even debating the points. You're rebuttal is "nobody cares about clutch wins in the regular season" lmao there's 16 games, i'd rather have a QB who can take the final drive, when your behind, and lead the team down the field and score.

Is that the barometer of a great QB? No, but it's always mentioned....thats for damn sure. Luckily for me, i'm not making any type of argument that Dak is great.

Your definition of “clutch” is different from mine then. Nobody thinks Andy dalton is clutch lol. He gets made fun of almost every time he gets the ball in the 4th quarter. If I need a game winning drive I’m taking at least 10 different qbs over Dak. Probably more. You’re literally using “wins” as some kind of metric for Dak, which is absolute garbage given his role on the team lol.

Stafford is top 5 tbh and he's had horrible coaching and OC's outside of the JBC his entire career. Not even mentioning the abysmal drafts, Golden Taint being his #1 despite the dude being a #2 on almost any other team in the league. Megatron forced the game around him and Stafford still hsnt had a good run game and a defense that consistently shits the bed.

Your definition of “clutch” is different from mine then. Nobody thinks Andy dalton is clutch lol. He gets made fun of almost every time he gets the ball in the 4th quarter. If I need a game winning drive I’m taking at least 10 different qbs over Dak. Probably more. You’re literally using “wins” as some kind of metric for Dak, which is absolute garbage given his role on the team lol.
If Dak were clutch he'd have known to take more time off the clock in the playoffs against Godgers.

How many times have I said Dak's not great? How many times have I said Dak's average? How many times are you goinn to continue to argue this like I said Dak is an amazing QB, but the facts are facts. When you need one drive to win it...nobodys done it more than Dak since he's been in the league. Your opinion doesn't make one bit of a difference and nobody gives a shit what your definition of clutch is and noboys making fun of Dak when he get's the ball on the final drive. You don't pay enough attention to the Cowboys then.

I know Dak aint great, by any stretch of the imagination.

But I bet his ass would jump on a fumble in the Super Bowl. So how's this for a metric "Heart" Dak > Scam

Way too much average QB talk going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back