NFL Discussion: Jajameis Revenge Tour

Is Winston going to be the Saints future QB?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WR is full of snowflakes. Its like a bunch of canboozles arguing with each other.
I resemble this remark.

I literally fucking shitpost constantly in there with like Brandon Herrera AK vs AR Guy videos and meme reviews lol.

Or Demo Ranch

Dolphins waive Jordan Howard. Hope he lands in a good spot. Always though he was a good back.

Yeah, a Trump supporter was shoving women and teenagers in some video and I said he deserved a punch in the face as a reality check.

“Inciting violence” lol.
You monster. You need to be locked away.

Be open minded.
You seem like a nice guy, but I at least need dinner and a drink. You animal.

Im trying to get them taken off, or at the least shortened. Seems a bit harsh for something mild imho.

Dolphins waive Jordan Howard. Hope he lands in a good spot. Always though he was a good back.

He's been one of the worst RBs this season and couldn't even get on the field against UDFA Salvon Ahmed.

So I need Justin Jefferson to piss off tonight. If he gets less than 24.15 points and Ill be up a few hundo on a fantasy matchup.

Pls Bears I need you.

He's been one of the worst RBs this season and couldn't even get on the field against UDFA Salvon Ahmed.
Damn he must have fallen off. He was a beast in Chicago a few years ago.

Finishing up a busy day around the house with a moscow mule and waiting for kick off. Lets fucking gooooo.
Nice, you got a copper mug too?

Not sure why but I like a Moscow mule every now and again with sushi lol

Nice, you got a copper mug too?

Not sure why but I like a Moscow mule every now and again with sushi lol
Dont understand the point of them but yes I do. Wife snagged a set for my bday.

Thats a good pairing. Beats the hell out of saki bombs.

Revo plays with house money, what do you expect?

Also, Bears maul the Vikes. Cousins goes 0-10 on MNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back