NFL Discussion: Jajameis Revenge Tour

Is Winston going to be the Saints future QB?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock's ribs were concussed, not broken

Tough kid. Maybe should have been pulled for his own good, but tough kid. He got lit up badly a few times, but Key really put a shot on him.

@PUO3

Just wanna note, Trubisky put up better numbers than Cam but you didn't ride with him the same way.
Thats because Trubisky is playing with some pretty damn good talent.

You know Im ashamed to admit this but yes I legit forgot he existed lol. Id put him on the same level as Manlet. Mahomo still clear #1 for me right now.
Only if you are willing to admit you somehow took a dumb bullet and forgot he existed.

He I believe tied his total TDs he had last year... and still has 7 games.

Only if you are willing to admit you somehow took a dumb bullet and forgot he existed.

He I believe tied his total TDs he had last year... and still has 7 games.
I literally just said I forgot him when discussing the MVP candidates didnt I....?

Hes tied his TD record of a down season, thats great. Hes going to fly past it. Thats great. He also got fucking obliterated by the Bucs and has beaten up on mostly lackluster teams.

So yes, hes a ways behind Mahomo for me, currently.

Clearly he’s a better person and we should all believe him again.

I wish it was his leg that bent backwards yesterday.

This is why we kneel

lol. Why did you get dubbed? Let me guess, WR related?

Last edited:
I literally just said I forgot him when discussing the MVP candidates didnt I....?

Hes tied his TD record of a down season, thats great. Hes going to fly past it. Thats great. He also got fucking obliterated by the Bucs and has beaten up on mostly lackluster teams.

So yes, hes a ways behind Mahomo for me, currently.
I may have been day drinking, while at work. Just bear with me.

They were probably scared of being called racist for calling the cops and pressing charges lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back