NFL Discussion: Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught this on a Raider beat writer page lol. That drop and fumble along with his waves of dominance sum his career up nicely.

He's a wild card for sure. If he puts up 80+ in a playoff win, the trade was worth it in my opinion, but you can't expect him to be your #1 guy. He's a Martvavis Bryant type imo, you're gonna get some amazing things and then he's going to destroy your fantasy team with 3 weeks of nothing.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Except Jon Gruden. Fuck you.

Would be insane if both he and OBJ end up with new teams. Somehow the Rams will find a way to grab both of them.
Doubt either would get traded. Their teams would have to eat a lot of dead money.

Doubt either would get traded. Their teams would have to eat a lot of dead money.
Rumor has it that OBJs contract is structured so that he can be traded this offseason

Rumor has it that OBJs contract is structured so that he can be traded this offseason
What was his signing bonus? If it wasn’t that much than I guess. Otherwise it will be all dead money for 2019

Hopefully he lands with a team that has some semblance of an NFL O-line. TD Tanny is underrated
Always thought Tannehill was better than advertised when players like Bradford, Cousins, Alex Smith and Case Keenum were shuffling teams. Fuck it, free up cap room and let him relieve Roethlisberger in Pitt. I would prefer him over Dobbs lol

Last edited:
OBJ isn’t needed to win. What’s the giants record when he’s on the field? It’s not great.

OBJ isn’t needed to win. What’s the giants record when he’s on the field? It’s not great.
You should look up Eli's stats the year before OBJ was drafted. Then look at his stats during OBJ's career. Lastly look at his current stats when OBJ is active/inactive (last year gives you a big sample).

Here is the 3 seasons prior to this year

You should look up Eli's stats the year before OBJ was drafted. Then look at his stats during OBJ's career. Lastly look at his current stats when OBJ is active/inactive (last year gives you a big sample).
Last year they lost literally everyone. Not representative.

It was a crazy Black Monday.

A little racially insensitive there, Frank.
NFL-Black-Monday.png

<mma1>

Todd Bowles is a hell of a head coach. Fuck the haters and naysayers. Hope he has success wherever he lands. He is one of my favorite coaches of the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back