NFL Discussion: Dress Rehearsal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Gayders had no obligation to approach Mack and try and get a deal done and the media is creating some giant conspiracy via nitpicking interviews to make gruden a villain. Seems legit.

So the Gayders has no obligation to approach Mack and try and get a deal done and the media is creating some giant conspiracy via nitpicking interviews to make gruden a villain. Seems legit.
Dont think anyone believes that.

You dont think that portion of the interview was cut up and specifically posted for a reason? I 110% do.

That doesnt mean there werent some negative effects because of it. I definitely think it could have helped sour things between them.

Bad shit on both ends. Ultimately I wanted the team to do more for him. Im legit upset about it. Fucking crushed to see not only that caliber of player, but that quality of leader and personality leave.
I agree with everything you've said. It just seems like the clickbait turned out to be more than just clickbait and it was completely avoidable.

The leadership and personality is what makes it worse and hard to blame on Mack. Dude did everything he needed to do and wanted to get paid what was owed. He wasn't an asshole or diva. Don't see how anyone could blame him for holding out considering the risk of injury and the conclusion he ended up with.

Mascara companies are probably blowing up Carr’s agent right now. Come to think of it Disney should’ve casted him as the winter soldier.

How does your dog feel about this situation
I havent had the heart to tell him that hes being shipped off to Chicago yet.

I agree with everything you've said. It just seems like the clickbait turned out to be more than just clickbait and it was completely avoidable.

The leadership and personality is what makes it worse and hard to blame on Mack. Dude did everything he needed to do and wanted to get paid what was owed. He wasn't an asshole or diva. Don't see how anyone could blame him for holding out considering the risk of injury and the conclusion he ended up with.
I dont really blame him, just saying things could have been better on both ends. He absofuckinglutely deserved to get paid and I wouldnt have shown up without a deal either.

According to Reggie there were negotiations going on. Maybe things werent as piss poor as they seemed. Just couldnt agree on the figures.
This dude has some of the clips if you want to read them.

New thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back