NFL Discussion: Dress Rehearsal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blount in Detroit is weird. Wonder how he will perform this year

Stafford throwing to his favorite all time target: the invisible man.

Eat shit, close as I’ve come to real football in like eight months.
Dont worry Keenum wont look like real football when the season starts.

Dont worry Keenum wont look like real football when the season starts.
Lol at thinking I’m phased by this after three years of Peyton’s ghost, Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, and the late, great Bork Osweiler.

Lol at thinking I’m phased by this after three years of Peyton’s ghost, Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, and the late, great Bork Osweiler.

Peyton looked like shit his last year.

Phillip Lindsay is a cool story. Born and raised in Colorado, all time leading rusher at CU, small guy at 5’8”, went undrafted, signed with Denver and is killing it with every chance he’s getting. Lock to make the team at this point.

Fuck you’re old
lol, oh yea
but I got to experience the Jets winning the SB after Joe Willy predicted it.
and got to enjoy the Mets going from worst to first in '68, winning the World Series.
what a time to be a kid.
hence, my love of sports.

Bears not playing any starters on offense for this preseason game. Bold move when your offense hasn't been able to do shit, going to get blasted if they start the season slow.

Bears not playing any starters on offense for this preseason game. Bold move when your offense hasn't been able to do shit, going to get blasted if they start the season slow.
Bears are going to get blasted regardless. They are so far behind the division it's almost Brownsy.

McAnus putting in some work tonight.

50 and 56

Bears are going to get blasted regardless. They are so far behind the division it's almost Brownsy.
Bears are sneaky solid at most positions. Not sold on Mitch though

Bears are sneaky solid at most positions. Not sold on Mitch though
They're counting on a lot of guys to progress or return to form. I could see them going like 6-10, Trubisky will be the big question mark, that trade looked bad at the time, and if he busts it'll be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back