• The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

d2e28ac757ab51df15df1d2c639f7728_w200.gif

this is how bad teams stay bad.

Your dumbass team is gonna be the one to pay him lmao
Id be fine with signing him tbh. I realize theyre not super bowl contenders with him, but it would sure be fun to see some winning seasons lol.

This is all Herbert the Pervert's fault. $52.5 mil a year and he hasn't even won a playoff game.

White privilege imo. He low key fucking sucks tbh.
Dude’s been injured as hell and still snatches dubs for his team. Love him. Consistently let down by his team.

Remember when his fucking ankle folded in half and then his knee went full tower 7? He came back and still played games after that. Pederson fired this year more than likely

Dude’s been injured as hell and still snatches dubs for his team. Love him. Consistently let down by his team.

Remember when his fucking ankle folded in half and then his knee went full tower 7? He came back and still played games after that. Pederson fired this year more than likely
Ben Johnson in Jacksonville and T-Law would be disgusting, especially with ETN and Tank Bigsby

Remember when his fucking ankle folded in half and then his knee went full tower 7? He came back and still played games after that.
Being an egotistical idiot doesn't make anyone a good quarterback.

lmao @ the overpaid bums.

Our mans WOAT Allen deserves 100 mil per imo

Man Ive pounded the table that Sunshine is one of the most talented QBs in the league, but he just has not put it all together. Or even close to it. He is a turnover machine and most of those are on him not the team (which granted often does him little favor). He hasnt been in the best situation, but he hasnt been in the worst situation either. I really hope he reaches his potential, he is a great dude and talent.

Our mans WOAT Allen deserves 100 mil per imo

Man Ive pounded the table that Sunshine is one of the most talented QBs in the league, but he just has not put it all together. Or even close to it. He is a turnover machine and most of those are on him not the team (which granted often does him little favor). He hasnt been in the best situation, but he hasnt been in the worst situation either. I really hope he reaches his potential, he is a great dude and talent.
I've said that TLaw would suck in the NFL before he was drafted. And here we are. I rule. You drule.

AA722C12BF30A138308610EAF1FFFA8A8FB6ADE7

go be poor somewhere else fican.
Bud dont you know talking abouit nfl makes you more gay. Nfl.is most gayest sport there on field and off field.off field they hired all former fbi cia govt officials who use same strategy when they were in office or law enforsment to make their point accross and that is lie manipulate propagate that they are sport people actualy care about around the world.watch now when they go to brazil play in green in stadium that baned green and make it people made exeption for us. when more it is like nobody cared

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisfitsBR
Back