NFL Discussion: Down go the Patriots

What was your favorite part of week 8?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck yeah. 5-4. They don't make it easy but I'll take it.

Fucking shit I died three times.

Raiders might not be there yet but there’s cause for hope.

For what exactly?

The Chargers best game is better than the Raiders. If by some miracle either team got to the yoffs and got matched up against the Chiefs, Id rather see them face the Raiders.

And I just like Rivers going full Uncle Rico

The Chargers best game is better than the Raiders. If by some miracle either team got to the yoffs and got matched up against the Chiefs, Id rather see them face the Raiders.

And I just like Rivers going full Uncle Rico
Ahh. Gotcha. No, it isnt. This Raider team is better than theyre getting credit for. The Chargers have long supposedly been a top team and they do fuck all.

But, I dont give either a chance in hell of stopping KC so that thought didnt register.

Hey so Carr sucks and led another game winning drive? Not a good game from him though, had some pretty bad throws. Had some amazing drives also.

But, just win baby.

Hey so Carr sucks and led another game winning drive? Not a good game from him though, had some pretty bad throws. Had some amazing drives also.

But, just win baby.
Derek Carr has a huge dick

What does that matter for KC...?
I think this team might be a wildcard team

looking at this schedule they are going to be 7-4 going into the KC game and then will have Chargers, Denver, Jags and Tennessee......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back