NFL Discussion: Division Ships

Which choke job was worse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know anything about the guy and I assume it was a shit decision because the Browns make shit decisions, but using one head to head game as a measure of who is the better coaching hire is pretty stupid.

im not saying they did but a lot of people speculated that the Saleh vs stefanski game would play a factor in their decision. Apparently that wasn’t the case lmao.

im not saying they did but a lot of people speculated that the Saleh vs stefanski game would play a factor in their decision. Apparently that wasn’t the case lmao.
I think thats a really stupid thing to even take into consideration towards your hiring choice.

All I could think is where have I heard where have I heard that name? It racked my brain for a full day and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. My favorite Stephen A rant that I've listened to 100 times

"They are clerary in rebuilding mode. Ed Stefanski. ThegeneralmangagerandpreseidentofbasketballoperaitonsofthePhiladephia76ers will tell you that HIMSELF!"

That's Kevin's father lol

Saleh is black? That’s news to me
I didn’t say anything about Saleh. You’re saying people are advocating for coaches to get hired based on skin color. No one said that.

I didn’t say anything about Saleh. You’re saying people are advocating for coaches to get hired based on skin color. No one said that.

Don’t turn on espn lmao

The only reason BOB still has a job right now is because he's white. This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

The only reason BOB still has a job right now is because he's white. This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.
How long was Marvin Lewis around?

The injustice will never end until my mans hue jackman gets rehired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back