NFL Discussion: Division Ships

Which choke job was worse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot is the so funny. Refs are cans.

Spot is the so funny. Refs are cans.
This is true, the spot was pretty ridiculous.

Seahawks got away with a blatant fumble in their own half early (ended up giving the Packers two terrible field positions and the Hawks a FG; so instead of 10/14-0 the game was 7-3) tho.

Seahawks can ESAL, they got way more BS calls on the way to a SB

Could have really gone either way

Not something to be hung up on
I'd love to know what LaFleur would have done on 4th and inches in that situation.

They still would have needed to score a TD without timeouts from a shitty field position or Packers could have went for it on 4th and inches and still gotten the 4th down. Wilson also got a ridiculous spot on one of his runs and like mentioned the worst decision of the night went their way...

This is true, the spot was pretty ridiculous.

Seahawks got away with a blatant fumble in their own half early (ended up giving the Packers two terrible field positions and the Hawks a FG; so instead of 10/14-0 the game was 7-3) tho.
Also true.

It'd be fun if the Titans spoiler train rides all the way to a Lombardi trophy. I don't really care one way or another, just hope for more great playoff football. But it'd be nice to see Vrabel to get another ring, but as a head coach this time.

It'd be fun if the Titans spoiler train rides all the way to a Lombardi trophy. I don't really care one way or another, just hope for more great playoff football. But it'd be nice to see Vrabel to get another ring, but as a head coach this time.

No offense to Tannehill since he's playing pretty decent, but can you imagine if they got a decent quarterback?

If Brady and new England part ways, that's gotta be the first team that goes after him.

No offense to Tannehill since he's playing pretty decent, but can you imagine if they got a decent quarterback?

If Brady and new England part ways, that's gotta be the first team that goes after him.

Would be nuts, but I actually don't think Vrabel would take Brady. Titans are a young team and their defense is strong. Fuckin' Henry is playing out of his mind right now. Tannehill fits the bill right now. I think the Chargers would gun for Brady the hardest.

Tannehill will be the man for the Titans for next season if not longer. He hasn’t thrown much this postseason because he hasn’t had to. He posted great numbers during the regular season and showed enough Saturday to keep defenses from completely selling out to stop the run. He and Henry are a good double headed monster right now. Titans secondary has been playing very well too.

The Titans will be in cap hell this off-season (someone made a longer post in the last thread about it), there is no way they can afford Brady nor would it make sense even if they had more cap space to work with.

Shithawk fans can ESAL then go play in traffic while trying to feed a bus a carrot if they whinge about the Graham reception being ruled a first down. Did they also forget the yellow line isn't the ACTUAL line to cross?

I didnt catch this driving home from the gym. Lmao. I retract my previous statement. GB and Godgers gifted again.

@HockeyBjj posted a pic in the previous thread that showed the TV yellow line was misaligned with the actual 1st down marker

EDIT:

thumb-49.jpg

Stefanski can eat shit and die. He spent more time working on his vision for his interview than he did game planning for the niners fearsome front. He just kept trying to drop back with Cousins in a pocket that collapsed in 2 seconds.

Stefanski can eat shit and die. He spent more time working on his vision for his interview than he did game planning for the niners fearsome front. He just kept trying to drop back with Cousins in a pocket that collapsed in 2 seconds.
Maybe if Zimmer stopped relying on top tier runningbacks to get 50 touches a game the front office woulda realized sooner what a tire fire your OL was.

*cough*Shithawks*cough*

Ugh, still can't believe how poorly the Ravens played on Saturday. They could have overcome one aspect not playing well, but they sucked at everything. And WTF with the play calling? Best rush offense ever and they abandon the run after 3 possessions. WTF? It wasn't even like the run was getting stuffed. They just shot themselves in the foot a couple times. The panic was real. SMH. O-Line didn't play well, receivers couldn't catch, Lamar got taken out of his game, ST got penalties twice on punts that they let go into the endzone, secondary got burnt, LBs got exposed by Henry any time the D-Line didn't stuff him, awful situational play calling. Just a terrible, terrible game. Really wish they had lost that Steelers game in retrospect. Maybe this crap would have been out of their system.

Props to the Titans though. They made no major mistakes and took advantage of every short field they were given (all 4 TDs came off short fields). They came to play. Hope they win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back