NFL Discussion: Defund the NFC East

Should the NFC East get any Prime Time games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also threw another pick. 3-2 isn’t a great stat line.

Shit they even had a 200 yard game from the RB’s and the defense spotted him a pick. He had everything in his favor to win that game. Bosa going out and his inability to close cost them.

I watched part of the game, I was also watching the Bears offense play like shit during that game, and I know he had 2 turnovers. The fact is he got them a lead, they started playing conservative, and with how that game was played, there is no excuse to give up 28 points in a half. Period. That's collegiate bullshit and isn't acceptable for a team like Jets.

He also threw another pick. 3-2 isn’t a great stat line.

Shit they even had a 200 yard game from the RB’s and the defense spotted him a pick. He had everything in his favor to win that game. Bosa going out and his inability to close cost them.
They didnt do him any favors with game script. That amazing defense actually light weight blows, and they did fuck all the kill the clock.

You really cant ask or expect more from a rookie than how Herbert is playing.

They didnt do him any favors with game script. That amazing defense actually light weight blows, and they did fuck all the kill the clock.

You really cant ask or expect more from a rookie than how Herbert is playing.
They took up five minutes on their final drive where they burned out due to a personal foul. They were easily running the ball and milking the clock even at the end of the game.

When Bosa went out with a concussion it changed everything. Lock had time, they changed the tempo, wore the defense out and that was that.

Throwing a pick in the end zone is inexcusable and the biggest thing that took points off the board for them.

If you want the praise, take the criticism. It’s like letting Lock off the hook for the first half because he went nuclear in the 4th. Doesn’t happen.

He is second in carries. Just been hard to produce behind third string cans against a pretty daunting schedule.

yeah I just wish he got more targets lol

They took up five minutes on their final drive where they burned out due to a personal foul. They were easily running the ball and milking the clock even at the end of the game.

When Bosa went out with a concussion it changed everything. Lock had time, they changed the tempo, wore the defense out and that was that.

Throwing a pick in the end zone is inexcusable and the biggest thing that took points off the board for them.
When Bosa went out it changed everything, throwing even though running was working, etc, yet youre asking if the hype is dying on a rookie who was supposed to be a can and is playing at a top 10 QB level? That just doesnt make sense.

No, he hasnt been perfect. Yes he has been fantastic and the hype is justified. And I hope they keep losing.

yeah I just wish he got more targets lol
Been having to pass block too much with the line being shot. They definitely need to get that part of the offense going more.

When Bosa went out it changed everything, throwing even though running was working, etc, yet youre asking if the hype is dying on a rookie who was supposed to be a can and is playing at a top 10 QB level? That just doesnt make sense.

No, he hasnt been perfect. Yes he has been fantastic and the hype is justified. And I hope they keep losing.
Lol at dying, I said ease up on the coronation. Already labeled as a Mahomes level threat to the division after going 1-5. He’s been hyped through the fucking roof and clearly has a long way to go.

Lol at dying, I said ease up on the coronation. Already labeled as a Mahomes level threat to the division after going 1-5. He’s been hyped through the fucking roof and clearly has a long way to go.
Similar to Burrow. Hyperbole sells, but they are also playing at a high level even in losses.

I’m up 12 with the guy I’m going up against with Brady and I got Ronald Jones, y’all think I got this or what?

I’m up 12 with the guy I’m going up against with Brady and I got Ronald Jones, y’all think I got this or what?
Youll lose by 20

Would he convince you if he rapped something from this guy’s discography?

1200px-Young_Jeezy_July_2005.jpg

Would he convince you if he rapped something from this guy’s discography?

1200px-Young_Jeezy_July_2005.jpg
Yeah, again, this has nothing to do with Lock. I don’t think he’s a good QB.

The hype is absolutely warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back