Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Worst MNF double header of all time?

GOATquan is the only long term hope I have for this team. He'll probably end up in New England or some shit too. Eddie Jackson is getting dinged up :/

Pickett pls. Pls Paton just make it happen. Pls.

This the most disappointing rookie QB class? Or is it still 2007 with Jawalrus and Brady Quinn not even being good enough to start?

This the most disappointing rookie QB class? Or is it still 2007 with Jawalrus and Brady Quinn not even being good enough to start?
Denver traded Peyton Hillis for Quinn. Hillis beat out Vick in a vote for that Madden cover. Then he disappeared and nobody has heard from him since.

Denver traded Peyton Hillis for Quinn. Hillis beat out Vick in a vote for that Madden cover. Then he disappeared and nobody has heard from him since.
0pxD2q.gif

Pickett pls. Pls Paton just make it happen. Pls.

I hope my canthers take Pickett or Corrall. They’ll probably end up taking some defender again though and do nothing to address their biggest needs(oline and qb).

With the new interview rule teams like the bears should really be firing their coach this week

Damn near impossible to have an idea of how good or bad it is yet. But there are some truly horrible QB classes in the last 20 years. Mac Jones being a full time mediocre starter on a solid team already puts this class above some others

Can’t wait to see what overhyped bust of a QB gets hyped up to the top 5 for my Giants to bite on

Damn near impossible to have an idea of how good or bad it is yet. But there are some truly horrible QB classes in the last 20 years. Mac Jones being a full time mediocre starter on a solid team already puts this class above some others

I meant as rookies. Of course they can turn it around, and I hope they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back