NFL Discussion: Covid Camp

How much camp coverage do you follow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really loves pushing and punching and strangling and breaking arms. It's a shame he didn't seriously injure himself there.
C4dtt.gif

Prime Time takes issue with the opt outs

I loved Deion as a player, but the dude is a complete sellout to anyone with two bits to rub together.

Was there more to this? He isnt wrong in what hes saying here, but if hes got a problem with someone opting out hes a bigger dick head than i thought.
I think that's kind of his point, the game will move on without you. You gotta remember that. And for most, its not a wise move to sit out because your window is short.

I think that's kind of his point, the game will move on without you.
You know I always thought you were a complete fucking moron, but this here changes things. How were you able to decipher that he meant that the game will move on without players that opt out?

It's crazy how fast these guys drop weight after retiring.

It's crazy how fast these guys drop weight after retiring.

This isn’t a dunk by any means- but that shit cuts both ways.

Anyone who grew up playing sports and having to fit into a body type for it either sheds the weight they gained or puts on a massive amount of it because they’re not as active any more.

I am guessing that’s not the point you were making but it kind of irks me when this gets brought up by people who never grew up in that culture.

I.E. most athletes either have to put on or lose weight given their sport or position in regards to their frame

Anyone who grew up playing sports and having to fit into a body type for it either sheds the weight they gained or puts on a massive amount of it because they’re not as active any more.

I am guessing that’s not the point you were making but it kind of irks me when this gets brought up by people who never grew up in that culture.

I.E. most athletes either have to put on or lose weight given their sport or position in regards to their frame

TBH he's also not on any gear anymore so he going to lose a significant amount of muscle mass.

I agree, I think he's naturally a skinnier frame and had to really eat to keep the weight on. Was a tightend in college and said he is already seeing his abs coming in, a six pack is his goal now

I agree, I think he's naturally a skinnier frame and had to really eat to keep the weight on. Was a tightend in college and said he is already seeing his abs coming in, a six pack is his goal now

Should have also made a caveat in my original post that I wasn’t referencing you at any point...so thanks for taking it charitably.

It is pretty striking to see dudes legit lose like 75 lbs from their playing days.

I always feel kind of bummed when it goes the opposite way and former athletes blow up in weight- especially in sports where they had to cut

Should have also made a caveat in my original post that I wasn’t referencing you at any point...so thanks for taking it charitably.

It is pretty striking to see dudes legit lose like 75 lbs from their playing days.

I always feel kind of bummed when it goes the opposite way and former athletes blow up in weight- especially in sports where they had to cut
Some body builders come to mind on the opposite end of the spectrum.

the shit you hear about NFL lineman eating before they sleep is disgusting

an entire box of thin mint cookies or some shit which are nasty on their own, but just for calories is even worse, makes me want to puke just thinking about it

So is the NFL going to capitalize on college football getting canceled by playing Saturday games? That would be big money that helps offset no fans.

So is the NFL going to capitalize on college football getting canceled by playing Saturday games? That would be big money that helps offset no fans.
Ugh I really hope not. I watch mma on Saturday’s and football on sundays. Don’t make me choose please

They really shot themselves in the foot in the redzone last season. Luckily, the geriatric Witten is here to change that.
Gruden is great at moving chains but sucks shit in the red zone.

However, Williams not missing most of the season, Ruggs, Edwards, year 2 of Jacobs/Waller/Moreau should go a long way.

I wont be the least bit surprised if Edwards turns out to be their WR1.

Absofuckinglutely. Theyll save some revenue loss opening up the TV deals also.

Sunshine dropping an interesting perspective imo. I think there are good arguments on both sides, but I largely feel this is an individual decision and not a “one size fits all”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back