NFL: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans -- Jan. 22, 4:30pm ET

Head says Tennessee but the heart wants Cinci....
I'm kind of in the same boat, though I do root for Tanny. I think they have to activate Henry by 4pm today to play him? If he's in I'm going TN just cuz that'll be the little push I need

I'm kind of in the same boat, though I do root for Tanny. I think they have to activate Henry by 4pm today to play him? If he's in I'm going TN just cuz that'll be the little push I need

If Henry is good to go, I'm going Titans too. Bengals are getting Trey back this game, but they're still missing a few guys on D. Titans on the other hand usually get torched against the pass. Makes this game really interesting.

If it helps you out.
I went Tennessee!

way too many e:s in that

If it helps you out.
I went Tennessee!

Thanks dude. Your opinions on football are greatly appreciated

Reactions: lsa
Thanks dude. Your opinions on football are greatly appreciated

Its hand egg. H A N D E G G

f4b640b8-4bf5-4f9a-a799-515fbeba6894.jpg

If Henry is good to go, I'm going Titans too. Bengals are getting Trey back this game, but they're still missing a few guys on D. Titans on the other hand usually get torched against the pass. Makes this game really interesting.

If it helps you out.
I went Tennessee!

Henry is in. TN wins a shootout

It's all about Henry for me. If he goes off and gets 3 TDs...

If they stuff him early and often and then build a good lead Cincinnati's got this, I think.

Sprinkle on what my heart wants, the Jangles. If Henry runs them over, I'll go buy the plastic flowers for their memorial.

Sprinkle on what my heart wants, the Jangles. If Henry runs them over, I'll go buy the plastic flowers for their memorial.

I want the Bungles to win soooo bad... I was gonna bet the Titans but it just feels dirty... Might just bet the over... Not sure what to do yet.... Just want the Bungals to win

I want the Bungles to win soooo bad... I was gonna bet the Titans but it just feels dirty... Might just bet the over... Not sure what to do yet.... Just want the Bungals to win
Exactly, I went under. 50K each (chump change to you!) Maybe one of my parlay bets could be a bit juicier for you?!

Exactly, I went under. 50K each (chump change to you!) Maybe one of my parlay bets could be a bit juicier for you?!

I'm gonna hedge some bets today with the parlays for sure... I might go with the over in this one... Would love to see Burrow throw 4 TD's...

Under is really playing with fire here. I think we're gonna have a shootout

Back