Social NFL boycott over?

the idea of being a one issue NFL viewer who will only watch if there's no dang kneelin' is extremely funny. Covering their faces with their hands watching the national anthem through very small spaces between their fingers, nauseous with dread, until someone else in the room tells them that it's okay, no one kneeled and hates the military or whatever dumb people think

Loving all the free time I have on Sunday.

I used to watch the 1PM, 4PM and 830 games, my entire Sundays revolved around football.

It's so nice not having to watch a bunch of cry-baby "but muh racism" hypocrite millionaires complain about how hard they have it. Kneeling wasn't enough disrespect - now they play 2 "national anthems"? Rofl.

We used to call that "segregation".

The best part, is seeing players and the NFL scream "DIVERSITY !!!", "INCLUSION!!!" while entire team defenses are black.

America is 13% black but in 2020 the NFL was 57.5% black, I guess "Diversity" and "Inclusion" only matter when it's white people being excluded.

NFL was the last sport I watched, I haven't watched an MLB, NHL or NBA game in probably 20 years. It may take a while but the NFL will get there too eventually.

Now, it's just UFC, Bellator and whatever other random fighting I can find to watch, and my Sundays are free to do whatever I want again.

Eh, I went from being obsessed with the NBA to not watching a single game over the last two seasons. I will never watch another game. My children will never watch. I purchased NBA League Pass over 10 times. I've probably spent at least 20k consuming NBA shit. Tickets are expensive. I'll never go to another game. Kings, Clippers, Lakers and Warriors. Went to their games all the time.

Never. Again.
Can't speak on that. I never did watch sports. I'll watch the majors in tennis because I'm actually friends with a few top 50 guys, but I don't have a TV so I wasn't watching sports anyway.

They play the black national anthem now and players are allowed messages on the back if thrir helmet like Stop Hate or BLM
Nobody cares about them pandering with some stupid "black national anthem" (that's not a real thing), or dumb #BLM logos on individual helmets. Those are the bones they throw your ilk so you may lick your wounds and believe they didn't capitulate.

Colin Kaepernick is long gone, and they aren't spitting in the face of the flag. NBA also panders after tapping out. The anti-BLM fans won. War's over. Reconstruction begins.

Trump got his shit pushed in on basically everything. What else are these rubes gonna do on Sunday? Catfish noodling is for Saturday’s.

they like football more than they dislike blacks

Last edited:
OP creates NFL thread.

Makes it about Trump and his supporters.

Trump still livin rent free in his head 24/7, 365.

See a therapist dude.
Because Trump openly ridiculed the NFL and specifically pointed out their ratings when they dropped (ignoring the fact that all tv ratings were down across the board)

Because Trump openly ridiculed the NFL and specifically pointed out their ratings when they dropped (ignoring the fact that all tv ratings were down across the board)

Why do you care? Why do you allow Trump to occupy your thoughts and minutes if not hours of your day? He occupies a space in your brain. If that isn't concerning to you then great, stay focused on him and dedicate time from your life to focus on and talk about him.

Seems like a win on his part if his detractors can't stop thinking about and talking about him. What an unhealthy obsession to have.........

Last edited:
They have long moved on to the next 'western civilization ending' scare.. Antif.. wait no, BLM.. nah that was 2 months ago... Critical Race Theo... Oh that's over now is it?.. ummm Vaccine Passports!!!!!

Why do you care? Why do you allow Trump to occupy your thoughts and minutes if not hours of your day? He occupies a space in your brain. If that isn't concerning to you then great, stay focused on him and dedicate time from your life to focus on and talk about him.

Seems like a win on his part if his detractors can't stop thinking about and talking about him. What an unhealthy obsession to have.........
It's called holding people accountable. That Monday night game last night was probably another major uptick

"We're never watching again!! Ratings will continue to tank with the black anthem and helmet slogans lol!!"

The boycott worked.

my interest level has waned. It didn’t necessarily start when they kneeled but that routine and focus grew tiresome. It peaked when the steelers put the name of a guy who just did a drive by shooting on their helmets. Im always for second chances a new day etc. Of course my curiosity wanted to see if the entire show was woke bullshit and honestly its almost like watching football again. Clearly less woke is better for ratings.

When people say they are going to boycott something, I just set my timer because I know most will eventually be back to support whatever they were boycotting.

I initially supported Colin Kap's right to protest but as a few years went on I never saw Kap do any interviews to defend his anthem stance or make it clear he wanted to play in the NFL. Then I see him in Nike commercials being touted as a 'hero' and that's when I knew he was just a corporate shill like so many other so called activists.

The NFL did indeed do a good job at managing the whole thing because they had to placate their players and their fan base. No players, no games. No fans, no money. They were in a no win situation and came out of it pretty well it seems
He did want to play. That's why there was litigation that the NFL settled. He was essentially banned from the league. A billion dollar entity like the NFL doesn't just settle with people unless it knows chances of winning are slim

Fuck after watching the Seahawks fucking collapse, my own personal boycott may begin soon.

They stopped with all the political nonsense and kneeling. I was never going to boycott, but fuck if that shit wasn't annoying. It was getting hard to watch. This year it seems like a lot of the social justice stuff, from pregame to kneeling to commercials, has been taken out of the game.

He did want to play. That's why there was litigation that the NFL settled. He was essentially banned from the league. A billion dollar entity like the NFL doesn't just settle with people unless it knows chances of winning are slim

He wanted starter money, starter reps, and the capitulation of ownership to let him bring a media circus with him so he can use his job as a quarterback to discuss social issues. Actually playing football was always going to be #2 for him. He's made it clear that he's more concerned with being a civil rights figure than playing football. That's his right, but nobody is going to pay for that.

Loving all the free time I have on Sunday.

I used to watch the 1PM, 4PM and 830 games, my entire Sundays revolved around football.

It's so nice not having to watch a bunch of cry-baby "but muh racism" hypocrite millionaires complain about how hard they have it. Kneeling wasn't enough disrespect - now they play 2 "national anthems"? Rofl.

We used to call that "segregation".

The best part, is seeing players and the NFL scream "DIVERSITY !!!", "INCLUSION!!!" while entire team defenses are black.

America is 13% black but in 2020 the NFL was 57.5% black, I guess "Diversity" and "Inclusion" only matter when it's white people being excluded.

NFL was the last sport I watched, I haven't watched an MLB, NHL or NBA game in probably 20 years. It may take a while but the NFL will get there too eventually.

Now, it's just UFC, Bellator and whatever other random fighting I can find to watch, and my Sundays are free to do whatever I want again.

Umm.thats because their actually better athletes and players . Sports don't lie on whos better. That's why the percentage is high in basketball and football for African Americans.

Stop it lol.

He wanted starter money, starter reps, and the capitulation of ownership to let him bring a media circus with him so he can use his job as a quarterback to discuss social issues. Actually playing football was always going to be #2 for him. He's made it clear that he's more concerned with being a civil rights figure than playing football. That's his right, but nobody is going to pay for that.
I knew he did not really want to play football anymore when he showed up in Miami with a Castro shirt on , when he was a free agent.
There was no way the Dolphins could or would sign him after that bullshit. The Cuban Population in Miami is large, vocal and wield some political power. If they signed him, there would be protests at every game. As an NFL franchise which is the end of the day is a business and an NFL franchise in Miami is not going to have a mediocre player on their team who is pro-Castro.

Trump bros told me they would never watch again... What gives sherfront?
/

Typical left slap that race card if anyone disagrees with you. Then no matter the debate slap it down . That's supposed to stop any debate.

I haven't watched in years. I was never a hard core fan so the lose is small. I realy haven't been a big fan since I was young anyway.

Back