NFL 2022 Week 3 - Buffalo Bills Vs. Miami Dolphins 09/25/2022

Buffalo does not like appearing competent too consistently. They have to throw away games from time to time (literally, in the case of Allen in the 4th qtr).
That is why I do things like:
TEMP-del-jills3.png

the silliness of pretending there is some kind of standard

Exactly. It is a scam.
To calm down controversy during/following lawsuits, the NFL pretends to be pro-health. The way they play games with concussions is yet another example of their scummy approach to humans (in addition to the more widely discussed problem of claiming to be pro-female--to increase the fan base--while promoting domestic abusers and pro-human trafficking scumbags).

Buffalo does not like appearing competent too consistently. They have to throw away games from time to time (literally, in the case of Allen in the 4th qtr).
TEMP-del-jills3.png

Exactly. It is a scam.
To calm down controversy during/following lawsuits, the NFL pretends to be pro-health. The way they play games with concussions is yet another example of their scummy approach to humans (in addition to the more widely discussed problem of claiming to be pro-female--to increase the fan base--while promoting domestic abusers and pro-human trafficking scumbags).
practicing race normalizing for concussions blows my fucking mind.

Dammit NFL

TEMP-del-jills3.png

Exactly. It is a scam.
Good luck on your parlay bud. I had chiefs/eagles earlier so I’m down on the day. Need the under in the Bucs game

Good luck on your parlay

Thanks. You did not have anything going that involves the Mets (or Scherzer individually)?
Even though I want him to show his elite pitching skills, I did not hesitate to profit on Over 0.5 Walks, considering how Oakland seemingly emphasizes taking Walks against Mets pitching.

under in the Bucs game

Packers win and total goes Under would be a good outcome.

concussions

In any other context, someone experiencing the slamming of the back of his head into the ground. Followed by falling shortly after standing up from it would certainly get the attention of any medical personnel (the least experienced of which would know the implications of that sequence). Something is really strange (shady) about the behavior of those corporate sponsored NFL physicians.

Thanks. You did not have anything going that involves the Mets (or Scherzer individually)?
Even though I want him to show his elite pitching skills, I did not hesitate to profit on Over 0.5 Walks, considering how Oakland seemingly emphasizes taking Walks against Mets pitching.

Packers win and total goes Under would be a good outcome.

In any other context, someone experiencing the slamming of the back of his head into the ground. Followed by falling shortly after standing up from it would certainly get the attention of any medical personnel (the least experienced of which would know the implications of that sequence). Something is really strange (shady) about the behavior of those corporate sponsored NFL physicians.
I thought about throwing the Mets in my parlay but didn’t. I haven’t been following baseball closely enough the last few days and it’s crunch time now so idk all who really need a win today and who don’t care as much. I hate betting like that so I stuck with NFL. Plus they were huge faves it wouldn’t have added enough to make it worth it for me. Unless I was doing an all chalk parlay

Unless I was doing an all chalk parlay

Which describes much of what I do :cool:

Occasionally, there are big moves to make in Live Betting:
TEMP-del-sixx.png

Had a good feeling the Astros would win but the Orioles had a runner on third at the time, so did not really take the opportunity that presented itself.

Back