NFL 2022 Week 3 - Buffalo Bills Vs. Miami Dolphins 09/25/2022

Dude Incredible

Ngannoustradamus
@Titanium
Reaction score
for sure!

Why not. All I can lose is some vCash.
I dont' find NFL bets particularly easy or predictable. Did it a bit a while ago, last year or two.

But....Bills all the way. If they win, they've had a 10-point gap in each game for something like 15 or 20games in a row. Cannot remember the stat, but it's really quite amazing.

for sure!

Why not. All I can lose is some vCash.
I dont' find NFL bets particularly easy or predictable. Did it a bit a while ago, last year or two.

But....Bills all the way. If they win, they've had a 10-point gap in each game for something like 15 or 20games in a row. Cannot remember the stat, but it's really quite amazing.
You beautiful degenerate.

So he (Tua) was KO'd on the field but NFL said he's good to go second half. The league protocols are straight BS on this stuff. I mean staggering is not concussed?

Higgins for Cinci was out for concussion already this year and got KO'd in the first half. Unless he decided to lay motionless for 5-7 seconds after the hit. He's also allowed to play on.

I don't care, I say let 'em play if they're able. At the same time, it's the silliness of pretending there is some kind of standard that torques me.

Last edited:
Back