Next Time Hojac...

Originally posted by punkmother
the true shame is that there are african tribal women that would kill for a neck like that, and its wasted on a pasty fuck like you.

and you forgot to quote this one dicksplat.

Who else do we need to talk about? Dave? Come on now, in all seriousness...Dave's not a bad guy. Is he going bald? Yes. Is he an asshole? Yes. Is he really bad at flaming people? Yes. But on the same note, is he the reason we have this forum? Partly. He's a great punching bag from time to time and truly a loser in life but the guy did do a lot for us and that deserves a little bit of respect. I don't see why that excludes him from getting bashed. Whatever problems caused him to jump ship were with the administration and not us. So from us, he can still get that big fuck you. And maybe our bashing is done out of love. I know, personally, I bash him in hopes that he wakes up and realizes that women exist in another medium other than text.

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
walk out like a crybaby?....

i think vod covered it nicely, you better run along before Lovely makes his way into the OT...

Is Tanner next on the list? Tanner is a drug addicted twat-hair that realized long ago his role in the world. He's the only person I've ever seen take great pride in getting fucked up and going on a forum to ban people. So hey, he can fuck all the married women and ban all of the global guys he wants. Cause he's gone now. He can take all of the drugs and alcohol he chooses since we all know that the blur is better than the reality. It's alright because he doesn't have to worry about anything as long as he stays in the nice cold shadow of his father. Tanner lost a big bad baseball scholarship because he was too strung out on drugs to do anything right and then MMA saved his life. It changed him and gave him something that he truly enjoyed. Who was here to give him most of that stuff? It was our own Jeff Sherwood. Tanner got most of the shit he has from MMA through Jeff and what happened when Global came around? He fucking flew out like the canary he is. So don't give me a fucking fairy tale about how he's a great person and we should leave him alone because I don't really give a shit. He's a backstabbing dipship that we can only hope overdoses soon enough.

Jake and Arju. Sherdog's own little love connection. I haven't seen you guys in months. I guess you must be out breakin' beds and playing Magic. Jake...seriously, how boring and mundane must your life have been where you can just pick up and remove it over some chick over the internet? Austrailia not makin' your blood boil enough so you get to move 3000 miles away in a matter of a month? Yeah...looks like life was dealing you happiness. Go play your fucking rpg's and fantasy bullshit and leave this conversation to the adults. You have lost the right to talk in such circles since you only come around to defend your real life friends which oddly enough only exist on internet forums.

this thread is by far the bst thread i've seen in a while!!!

the jake has been forever bitchified by jgarden

this is a forum, not everyday real life. Just because all of you get togther every saturday night for the weekly circle jerk and talk about how you are all " good people" that doesn't count for shit here! Maybe if we all got married and found our real friends in cyberspace you fuck rags would count for somting besides a distant screech. You don't have to meet every body you interact with in order to specify whether they are an internet asshole.
Just because you are a 'good person' in real life does'nt mean you're not a ship jumping ass fuck on here

Originally posted by VOD
Jake and Arju. Sherdog's own little love connection. I haven't seen you guys in months. I guess you must be out breakin' beds and playing Magic. Jake...seriously, how boring and mundane must your life have been where you can just pick up and remove it over some chick over the internet? Austrailia not makin' your blood boil enough so you get to move 3000 miles away in a matter of a month? Yeah...looks like life was dealing you happiness. Go play your fucking rpg's and fantasy bullshit and leave this conversation to the adults. You have lost the right to talk in such circles since you only come around to defend your real life friends which oddly enough only exist on internet forums.

now THAT was harsh

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
walk out like a crybaby?....

Yeah Ron you walked out like a kindergardener that didnt get his macaroni sculpture placed on mommies fridge.

Please take your bland as fuck howdy doody attitude and set sail for ports unknown so people that actually have some sort of personality can converse , we can do with out the natterings on of drug addled retards with no fucking balls and pasty cookie cutter motherfuckers like yourself.

Next time you come in hear and try and act like you know what the fuck is going on, why dont you try to remind yourself that you have an important job to do as the "GRAND MASTER OF ALL GLOBAL EUROPE OPERATIONS" and go out and get the scoop on Globals newest news you happened to get from a Pal Johnson imp you fooled into giving you a fighter's fake phone number..

Now kindly go back to the garage and get back to trying to shrink down your go go gadget neck down to a reasonable size in your daddies vice.

Lovely, B.M. checking in.

Dear God, this is fucking great! RTB is even here!

Fuck, where to start?!?

Arjukanpokarate the only reason that i started this thread was in responce to Hojac's thread about Vod.I am not going to sit back and watch one of our members get ripped on like that.Vod is more than capable of dealing with Dave on his own but i just felt i had to let my feelings known.Dave was already gone when Global was started and i dont have any problem with him being associated with them in any way.I like Dave but if i see him do something i think is wrong then i dont think there is any harm in responding to him about it...Ron to be honest with you i thought it was pretty lame of you to leave us as you did.We have members from all over the world here that would have probably found some of the European information you posted here news worthy but you chose to go over to Global and their twelve MMA members.I am sure DoggFather really appreciates your work.

Sorry if my Hojack repelent is working at an all time high.....I know it'd make this thread even better if he stuck his neck in here.

FORTUNATELY with the return of RTB there's more than enough neck for everyone. Hey RTB, the sweet irony of me still being here must surely bring a tear to your eye.

Originally posted by kimo
Arjukanpokarate the only reason that i started this thread was in responce to Hojac's thread about Vod.I am not going to sit back and watch one of our members get ripped on like that.Vod is more than capable of dealing with Dave on his own but i just felt i had to let my feelings known.Dave was already gone when Global was started and i dont have any problem with him being associated with them in any way.I like Dave but if i see him do something i think is wrong then i dont think there is any harm in responding to him about it...Ron to be honest with you i thought it was pretty lame of you to leave us as you did.We have members from all over the world here that would have probably found some of the European information you posted here news worthy but you chose to go over to Global and their twelve MMA members.I am sure DoggFather really appreciates your work.

Verbal KO! :)

Originally posted by VOD
You never really posted anything serious.

Funny that jeff told me my posts might be to serious

You cried because your 'story' wasn't posted fast enough for you? Sorry, other things have to be done. This is a busy place and some half-assed Euro event that noone really gives a shit about doesn't take top priority to let's say Pride and the UFC.

If nobody cares about the event then why did jeff let me invest $100 in interviews and tickets for that event? ohw, wait he probably didn't tell you that. He also didn't tell you guys that he promised to cover my expenses by sending me some goods from the shop which for some misterious reason have not arrived yet.

You jumped ship because noone would listen to your pleas to be an administrator. And you know what? That's FANTASTIC. Get the fuck out.

LOL, another nice gossip story that somebody made up to make me look bad..... I was asked to be admin when Dave left and I told em shootoking would deserve it more. He got the job. The second time Jeff was choosing between me and two others. I told him the other two candidates where good as well and I just told him that he should consider his choice carefully before he pushed the admin button on any of us. Jeff's comment for me not being admin was that I was too serious to be an admin..... I agree with him on that but I just ain't the OT funboy type of guy.

You jumped ship because you acted like a woman when it took 2 weeks to post results that noone but you cared about.

Two weeks? LOL, yeah sure.... haahahahaha

I'm so glad you've found a new home as 'LORD HIGH REPORTER OF HOLY EURO EVENTS' over at Global but don't come around here to pretend you weren't treated good.

I am glad I got that new job as well. About me saying I was not treated good? Go read my "I officially resign" post in the JB again. I clearly stated that I hold no grudge again't anybody here and that I enjoyed my time. You are the guys that scream like a bitch that I left you while yet I never did anything good? Wierd shit...

Was it nice seeing your name on the .com page? Did it give you a chubby? Just get a life.

It was good seeing my name on there. Working for sherdog gave me a name. It gave me a lot of contacts in the industry and I am thankfull to Jeff for that.

You guys are gonna reply to this by trying to make an ass out of me while I know that some of the mods and admins simply know I am right...... Whether they want to admit it or not, they know it!

rtb.....I know you have a grudge against me, so come out with it.

id have a grudge against you too bruce if you told everyone my neck was long.

I mearly stated the facts.

The paddan bomb didn't seem to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back