Next Time Hojac...

Yeah I still dig the parties involved ....but after reading that post by Garden i have a sunburn.

Isn't this Hojack guy a famous Muay Thai fighter? I'd be carefull here.

Since Hojack and I were friends until he pulled the plug, why should I give two shits about him?

A lot of you old Globetrotters were friends of mine, but most of you have submerged yourselves in pointless topics, on a pointless forum, with pointless people posting pointlessly retarded posts.

The shit of it is this - if you guys were simply forum rejects, perhaps we could talk, considering the fact that straying from an online board is no big deal. However, by talking to most of you its apparent that you're rejects in life as well. Fucking balding, jobless, ignorant, jaded piles of crap the whole lot of you are. I don't even want to associate with you people; you have ceased to have a purpose. You nut hug each other in your clique so you can feel good about yourselves like the forums are your water-wings in these shark infested waters.

So while you're busy playing the role of messenger for Hojack, I'll be shoving off to my everyday tasks. Someday when Hojack can stand up to me, I'll be here and ready to pick him apart. He's the easiest target in the world considering he has a truck full of real problems to exploit and his only attack is plagerism of fat and or mom jokes.

Originally posted by Conrad
but I am intersted beucase we here alot about that but never the whole story.

I'm now prepared to take J-Gardens post as the official account of what happened.

J-Garden made this thread better than anticipated.

...this thread gave me a headache.....argh!

Originally posted by The Jake
It's funny how things can change over time...

... so many people fail to realise how the people who helped to build this place from the ground up were treated. But nobody cares about that.

I'm not saying that gives them the right to fling mud at other people. And yes, in some cases, they did step on a lot of toes on the way. So some people's reactions were hardly suprising.

The simple fact is the people that vacated this site were treated pretty badly. And anyone who disagrees probably doesn't know the full story.

- The Jake

Totally agreed with the Jake.... Some people worked very hard for this site and when they decide to quit for what ever reason they simply get chewed up and spit out. It is a really a shame things go like that..........

Originally posted by lsg
...this thread gave me a headache.....argh!

No this thread is highly interesting and entertaining. I love it when ppl take there online activities way too serious.

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
Totally agreed with the Jake.... Some people worked very hard for this site and when they decide to quit for what ever reason they simply get chewed up and spit out. It is a really a shame things go like that..........

Its a shame there is no gullotine large enough to take care of you.

what the fuck, are we conducting global tours today?

ed taylor called, he wants his neck back.

and seriously, fuck you.

It is a really a shame things go like that..........

the true shame is that there are african tribal women that would kill for a neck like that, and its wasted on a pasty fuck like you.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Its a shame there is no gullotine large enough to take care of you.

Originally posted by punkmother
what the fuck, are we conducting global tours today?

ed taylor called, he wants his neck back.

and seriously, fuck you.

Thank you for proving me right infront of everybody :D :cool:

Thank you for proving me right infront of everybody :D :cool:

GO GO GADGET NECK!

ron, don't act like a pussified ass wench and walk out like a crybaby fuck then come back and pretend you meant something.

RTB seriously. You're fucking worthless. You always have been. You never really posted anything serious. You cried because your 'story' wasn't posted fast enough for you? Sorry, other things have to be done. This is a busy place and some half-assed Euro event that noone really gives a shit about doesn't take top priority to let's say Pride and the UFC. You jumped ship because noone would listen to your pleas to be an administrator. And you know what? That's FANTASTIC. Get the fuck out. I'm so glad you've found a new home as 'LORD HIGH REPORTER OF HOLY EURO EVENTS' over at Global but don't come around here to pretend you weren't treated good. You jumped ship because you acted like a woman when it took 2 weeks to post results that noone but you cared about. Was it nice seeing your name on the .com page? Did it give you a chubby? Just get a life.

Back