Next Time Hojac...

I ain't a hojak hater like some, he did nothing to me, but I am intersted beucase we here alot about that but never the whole story. You could get away with it at global

Oh great, now we brought back Jake. Now we've obviously struck a chord. Yeah people probably weren't treated the best. You need two to have a fight though and noone did anything to allieve the problems. So who cares at this point?

yeah, since when should sympathy be given to people who abandon a site. i still like hojak, but i'm sure he knows he's gonna get flamed here, and i hope you're ready for it to joke, i mean jake.

Honestly whats everyone got against him? Hes got his own problems to deal with .... how about helping a guy out instead of kicking him while hes down?

Juggs you're a freak mate!

HAHAHAHA

I'm not here to dredge up shit. Seriously. And to people like Vod and Juggs and Conrad and Razor who have been around longer I can understand why they aren't gonna be fans of Hojak or Tanner. But you know what, the fact is that they kept this board running, helped make it what it is today gave you a reason to come back. Having someone to hate actually kept some of you coming back for more. If that wasn't it, then it was the community that they helped to build. So whether you like them or hate them, fact is you have to acknowledge their work.

The torch has been passed onto a new generation now, so whether you like what they did or hate it, it's now up to you to make it work and show what you can do to improve upon the existing board.

I think it's most of the veterans here are for the most part respectfully quiet unless someone fires them up. I mean fuck you don't see Jeff or Garrett posting on every page every time this issue comes up.

What pisses me off are people who have been on Sherdog like two months and suddenly feel that they have a fucking clue on what Tanner and Hojak (and other people that have migrated to global) are on about it. Or that their opinion is like, educated in the slightest.

I mean I can start passing comments on the political climate of Zimbabwe. But do I live there? No. Do I study politics? No. Do I study Zimbabwe or it's history? No. So what possible fucken weight would my opinion on that subject hold??

Anyway, just food for thought people.

For those that remember 'those' days, rather than get all bent up about it, why don't you just focus on the here and now and making a difference and delete bullshit threads like this one whenever people try to dredge up the past and all the negativity that went along with it.

- The Jake

Kimo- I've never heard you talk about anyone like that. I hope I never see it again.

For the rest of you

All the ppl who don't know Dave and Tanner need not bring up the past. You have no idea what you

i think my tenure as a poster shows that i care little about anybody's real life...i dont come here to air out personal issues with people i dont know, and im surprised that some would...

that being said, jake and arju - why do you fucking care? you are here 6 minutes a month and its usually to defend someone that doesnt need it.

Originally posted by The Jake
It's funny how things can change over time...

... so many people fail to realise how the people who helped to build this place from the ground up were treated. But nobody cares about that.

I'm not saying that gives them the right to fling mud at other people. And yes, in some cases, they did step on a lot of toes on the way. So some people's reactions were hardly suprising.

The simple fact is the people that vacated this site were treated pretty badly. And anyone who disagrees probably doesn't know the full story.

- The Jake

Hojak was treated badly? How so? I've seen him proclaim loudly that he quit his role as an admin, he jumped as opposed to being pushed.

You can talk about how he built this place as much as you want, he may have been the right guy at the right time back then, but its Jeff and Garrett who gave him the opportunity to do that. Where was his gratitude towards them? There wasn't. Towards the end he started to believe his own hype, thinking he could say and do any shit he felt like. Talking shit about the advertisements, seeming to forget who calls the shots on this lovely forum. His own ego stroking bullshit got in the way and you went along for the ride, well thats the way it goes. Some of the people that vacated this site are more than welcome back here any time they like, but Hojak, Tanner and one or two others burned their own bridges with their shit talking and other questionable shit and they brought everything on themselves. For you to show up right now really says alot to me. You always were Hojak's foot soldier since like much of his adminship he found it terribly difficult not to hide behind something, person or title.

Guys we didn't just come back out of nowhere. We have not had much time to post here or on GMMA. As always we see something we want to post about and do so just like everyone else. I know I took a break because I was trying to plan a wedding... I also didn't see many topics

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
Guys we didn't just come back out of nowhere. We have not had much time to post here or on GMMA. As always we see something we want to post about and do so just like everyone else. I know I took a break because I was trying to plan a wedding... I also didn't see many topics

Originally posted by J-Garden
Hojak was treated badly? How so? I've seen him proclaim loudly that he quit his role as an admin, he jumped as opposed to being pushed.

You can talk about how he built this place as much as you want, he may have been the right guy at the right time back then, but its Jeff and Garrett who gave him the opportunity to do that. Where was his gratitude towards them? There wasn't. Towards the end he started to believe his own hype, thinking he could say and do any shit he felt like. Talking shit about the advertisements, seeming to forget who calls the shots on this lovely forum. His own ego stroking bullshit got in the way and you went along for the ride, well thats the way it goes. Some of the people that vacated this site are more than welcome back here any time they like, but Hojak, Tanner and one or two others burned their own bridges with their shit talking and other questionable shit and they brought everything on themselves. For you to show up right now really says alot to me. You always were Hojak's foot soldier since like much of his adminship he found it terribly difficult not to hide behind something, person or title.

Well fuck me, you get a promotion and now you've found a voice?

Mate, if you read the above I basically said that they bought a lot of the shit on, but in some respects I don't think they deserved half of what they got. And I don't just mean Hojak and Tanner here. But you ain't even looking at the bigger picture.

Considering you've been a moderator for what, how many months now? Two? Three? J-Garden, you haven't even MET *half* these people and yet you seem to post like you have a clue.

As for being his foot soldier, go fuck yourself. You're the one wearing the forum moderator belt. Who is sucking whos cock now?

Fuck it, I just wasted 5-10 min writing an even longer reply then I realised you really aren't even worth the words.

- The Jake

in jgardens defense ive talked to him since i started posting here...maybe you were too caught up in your clique to realize there were others...

Met half the people? What are you drooling about? This is a internet forum, you don't have to meet the people. The only reason you did is because your a clot headed sap thats easily led. I meet people in real life, i don't need a modem to get ladies or friends.

But if you're gonna get all upset then fair enough. Firstly you always were a pompous sack of shit that took it all far too seriously, look at you sobbing like a bitch for your fallen friend. The bigger picture? The only picture you need to see is that you, Tanner, Arjun, Hojak and all the other mongoloids were shoved into a life raft and cast adrift. Why i hear you yelp? because you were always were full of shit and would do nothing but sit and hold hands with Hojak in case he got lonely. Arjunkanpo was a worthless poster and worthless mod, Tanner was too busy fondling Hojaks ass cheeks to pay any attention to the forum and you and your little ego stroking fist fucking gang's days were numbered.

I am wearing a moderator belt and i take pleasure in knowing this: I took one of you guys spots, so laugh it up motherfucker. Now you run along with your internet bride and tell Hojak that the mean men at sherdog ain't showing you piss ants the "respect" you feel you deserve.

I spent a good 2 minutes on this bad boy and thats still a good 10 minutes more than you deserve bitch ass.

that was character assassination on many levels.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Met half the people? What are you drooling about? This is a internet forum, you don't have to meet the people. The only reason you did is because your a clot headed sap thats easily led. I meet people in real life, i don't need a modem to get ladies or friends.

But if you're gonna get all upset then fair enough. Firstly you always were a pompous sack of shit that took it all far too seriously, look at you sobbing like a bitch for your fallen friend. The bigger picture? The only picture you need to see is that you, Tanner, Arjun, Hojak and all the other mongoloids were shoved into a life raft and cast adrift. Why i hear you yelp? because you were always were full of shit and would do nothing but sit and hold hands with Hojak in case he got lonely. Arjunkanpo was a worthless poster and worthless mod, Tanner was too busy fondling Hojaks ass cheeks to pay any attention to the forum and you and your little ego stroking fist fucking gang's days were numbered.

I am wearing a moderator belt and i take pleasure in knowing this: I took one of you guys spots, so laugh it up motherfucker. Now you run along with your internet bride and tell Hojak that the mean men at sherdog ain't showing you piss ants the "respect" you feel you deserve.

I spent a good 2 minutes on this bad boy and thats still a good 10 minutes more than you deserve bitch ass.

sounds like he knows more than you give him credit for jake...cause some would say this is "right on the money."

Back