Next PPV Line up

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Alvarez vs Brooks
Rampage vs Newton
Warren vs Dantas
and some 2 other fights. That seems PPV worthy.
there was a good card tonight just the results didn't turn out right for Bellator

Rampage/Newton takes main event
Eddie/Brooks
Warren/Dantas
Tito/Mo
Kongo/Ivanov

Rampage getting the dec saved them cause losing Eddie/Chandler is maybe the worst thing in mma in a long time. Fact we might never see them fight again sucks.

Eddie/Brooks is just not really a big fight at all even with him upsetting Chandler.

Eddie/Brooks
Warren/Dantas
Tito/Mo
Kongo/Ivanov

looks good to me but I disagree about Eddie/Brooks not being a big fight. When Chandler upset Alvarez no one even knew who Chandler was. Now they have a great fight to build Brooks up of.

Alvarez/Brooks
Douglas Lima/WW tournament champ
Newton/Rampage
Tito/Mo

Page vs someone

Rampage vs Newton
Tito vs King Mo
Volkov vs Minakov
Brooks vs Chandler 2
Lins vs McGeary

Alvarez and Dantas could be out a while... when they return I expect a dual-unification-feature-PPV as the 3rd Bellator PPV...

3rd PPV
Alvarez vs Brooks/Chandler 2
Dantas vs Warren
HW Tournament Finals (Kongo, Ivanov, Johnson, Sonskovsky, etc)
WW Tournament Finals (Page, Riggs, War, Karo, etc)
LWH Tournament Finals (Lins/McGeary vs ?)

Last edited:
I think they'll do the Rampage/Mo rematch. Rampage has no interest in fighting Newton they are buddies, that won't sell on PPV.

Eddie/Brooks
Warren/Dantas
Tito/Mo
Kongo/Ivanov

Rampage getting the dec saved them cause losing Eddie/Chandler is maybe the worst thing in mma in a long time. Fact we might never see them fight again sucks.

Eddie/Brooks is just not really a big fight at all even with him upsetting Chandler.

Say Alvarez loses to Brooks. it's gonna be hard for the UFC to really want to sign him and pump him up after that. Then Eddie resigns and we get the 3rd match in a tourney

bjorn asks brooks to step aside so he can get chandler/alvarez imo

Rampage vs. Newton
Alvarez vs. Brooks
Vitaly vs. Volkov
Tito vs. Mexicutioner
Michael Page vs. Insert bad Bellator Welterweight

If they're going to do another PPV, Rampage vs Tito is the fight to make.

Alvarez vs Brooks
Rampage vs Newton
Warren vs Dantas
and some 2 other fights. That seems PPV worthy.
there was a good card tonight just the results didn't turn out right for Bellator

Rampage - Tito
For the Title, after Rampage beats Newton, Tito beats Mo Lawal

Alvarez - Chandler III
After Alvarez beats Brooks and Chandler wins one or two

Kongo - Vinicius Queiroz
HW Title Eliminator

Michael Page - Warmachine

cause losing Eddie/Chandler is maybe the worst thing in mma in a long time.

Ehh not really. If Eddie beats Brooks, and Chandler wins his next fight, he's right back in there. Not like he got KTFO. It was a pretty close decision.

Rampage vs. Newton
Alvarez vs. Brooks
Vitaly vs. Volkov
Tito vs. Mexicutioner
Michael Page vs. Insert bad Bellator Welterweight

This is what I was thinking. Dantas is out forever with that head injury and they can't afford to pull all of their best fights again after how badly this PPV definitely did. Need to leave some fights for Spike main events

Ehh not really. If Eddie beats Brooks, and Chandler wins his next fight, he's right back in there. Not like he got KTFO. It was a pretty close decision.

Eddie is leaving for the UFC after his next fight, that's all but a certainty unless he loses

Rampage vs Newton
Alvarez vs Brooks
Warren vs Dantas
Tito vs King Mo
Page vs War Machine

Back