Next Hype train to hop on Paul 'Irish Dragon' Felder

I was extremely impressed with everything he did, it was nearly flawless. He used distance very well, striking variety (tkd, karate, boxing, muay thai), defended the td attempts flawlessly with knees and movement; and that ko, Castillo looked dead, haven't seen anyone look that bad after a ko in years, I was surprised he wasn't out for minutes.

Castillo is one of the better guys at lightweight too, has excellent wins and usually when he loses it's after giving his opponent a lot of trouble (Barboza, Ferguson, Johnson), but Felder just breezed by him.

Reminds me of Magomedov in terms of having a split decision first fight int he UFC that didn't really showcase them, and then (in back to back cards) has a showcase fight against an excellent fighter.

Glad somebody realize it

His striking looked good to me. Very fluid, I am going to watch his next bout for sure.

cool haircut, even better stand up.
best performance of the night.
woo woo i have boarded the train.

He definitely made me eat my words. I wasn't impressed with the Saggo fight and didn't think he'd offer a lot here. I was totally wrong. Great performance and always glad to see Castillo got KO'd, especially after his shit talking in his last loss.

Now people starting to hop on!
But remember Sherdog! This is the real hype train started before the fight

Was rooting for him before the fight, glad he got that vicious KO.

Hoping on board.

Wasn't too impressed with him against Saggo. Got taken down a lot and rocked badly at the end of the fight. Good fundamentals on the feet but I didn't see anything special there. Danny will lay on him 2/3 rounds

You nailed it

Talk about an improvement from the first fight to the second!

Dude made me a fan. His striking is something special.

Talk about an improvement from the first fight to the second!

He said in an interview that he had the UFC "jitters" in his debut.
The real Paul Felder showed up last night and impressed.

You nailed it

If you watched the Saggo fight you'd know what I mean. He didn't look great. I stand by what I said. Last night he looked awesome, and hopefully that's the real Felder. Looked like a different person practically. Plus I hate Castillo so I was happy to see him lose.

Back