Next Hype train to hop on Paul 'Irish Dragon' Felder

Felder really impressed me vs the hyped up Jason Saggo. The UFC really wanted Saggo to be the next canadian star.

Damn, absolute domination with a finish that could put him at KO of the year 3 days in.... jesus.

All aboard the ginger express, dude is awesome and very lickeable

Fake Irish vs. Real Irish!

Sometime in the future.. at 155.

The Irish don't take part, they take over

He looks like this guy.

Neverending-Story-Nightmare-Spoof-Clip-2.jpg

PaulFelder_Headshot.png

lmfao!!!!!!

big ass mcgregor poser, jk he looked great, definitely solid.

Introducing everybody on Sherdog's new favorite fighter until he loses, Paul Felder.

I was extremely impressed with everything he did, it was nearly flawless. He used distance very well, striking variety (tkd, karate, boxing, muay thai), defended the td attempts flawlessly with knees and movement; and that ko, Castillo looked dead, haven't seen anyone look that bad after a ko in years, I was surprised he wasn't out for minutes.

Castillo is one of the better guys at lightweight too, has excellent wins and usually when he loses it's after giving his opponent a lot of trouble (Barboza, Ferguson, Johnson), but Felder just breezed by him.

Reminds me of Magomedov in terms of having a split decision first fight int he UFC that didn't really showcase them, and then (in back to back cards) has a showcase fight against an excellent fighter.

Back