Next for WB

AC1D1K

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind a Masvidal rematch

Ufc would never book that, it'd kill the Masvidal hype. Pity though, it would put wonderboy right back in the mix for a title shot and if love to see how he matches up with Usman.
Fuck it, when's Colby back?

I like wonder boy, but at this point, he's just a division killer. Kills off all the well rounded strikers, struggles to win the belt.

I like wonder boy, but at this point, he's just a division killer. Kills off all the well rounded strikers, struggles to win the belt.
I think he matches up better with Usman than he does with Tyron. Tyron has that 1 punch KO power and explosiveness that constantly puts WB in peril even if he's controlling the fight. Plus Tyron likes to counter punch so whenever there's an exchange, Tyron ends up in the better spot due to his power. Usman doesn't have that and would have to wall and stall WB for 25 minutes.

he needs to give his kids class a rematch at dodgeball... he brutalised them last time, but theyve been working hard and are ready for him this time.

Na but being serious, give him a fun matchup... an agressive striker usually draws his best performances out. So whoever fits that bill

I think this would be a little bit to early for Geoff to fight Wonderboy.
WB may lost 2 of his last 3 but no one can deny that he is Top Lvl.
Maybe one more and then WB.
Nobody wants to fight Geoff, but fight fans wanna see him fight cause he's strong and violent. Conversely, Wonderboy's blown 2 title shots and slipped up vs Pettis - it could go horribly wrong, but he would win big by taking a huge risk like Neal.

As for Geoff being ready - dude's 13-2. Wonderboy was 13-1 when he got a title shot. And I'm not even asking for Neal to get a title shot right now. Just a contender fight between #7 and #10.
I don't think that's unreasonable.

Geoff Neal.
<DCWhoa>

Yes! Neal is ranked as 10th in the WW div. And WB is ranked as 7th. Both won their last fights and looked impressive. Two very sharp strikers. Bring it!

Colby and when he wins it, give him a shot. I think WB has the style to beat Usman.

Geoff Neal.
This.

I'm of the opinion WB may be the best WW in the world.

But he certainly needs a couple wins to prove it. And this would be a great place to start

Colby and when he wins it, give him a shot. I think WB has the style to beat Usman.

Colby's it. A great match-up for both guys. They are both still highly relevant in the title picture but each needs a couple W's to earn their next shot.
The match-up is interesting, because WB has great defensive wrestling so will force colby to stand and bang... yet unlike Tyrone, Colby won't just sleep on his feet he'll get some volume going. It will also be interesting how K1 Colby looks vs. WB. Obviously Colby is a way shitter striker, but with that wrestling threat and the high pace he might be able to make it really interesting.

Ufc would never book that, it'd kill the Masvidal hype. Pity though, it would put wonderboy right back in the mix for a title shot and if love to see how he matches up with Usman.
Fuck it, when's Colby back?
WB would beat Usman, unlike Woolley he doesn’t pose that dangerous KO power

WB would beat Usman, unlike Woolley he doesn’t pose that dangerous KO power

Agreed. Also WB fought way more aggressive in his last fight. If he keeps that style, he'll be a matchup nobody in the ww division is going to look forward to.

Nobody wants to fight Geoff, but fight fans wanna see him fight cause he's strong and violent. Conversely, Wonderboy's blown 2 title shots and slipped up vs Pettis - it could go horribly wrong, but he would win big by taking a huge risk like Neal.

As for Geoff being ready - dude's 13-2. Wonderboy was 13-1 when he got a title shot. And I'm not even asking for Neal to get a title shot right now. Just a contender fight between #7 and #10.
I don't think that's unreasonable.
No its not unreasonable, i just want for Neal to grow and challenge for the title when the time is right, dont rush.

Back