Next For Rashad?

Specnaz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Since Glover got injuried, the fight got cancelled. Who should be next for Suga?

OSP? Manuwa? Cummings?, is it still too early for Cormier to come back?

I wouldnt mind seeing rashad vs osp. Seems like forever since he has even fought so im just ready to see him back in the cage honestly.

Gus, after he subs Johnson in the first.

Maybe Cowboy is ready to go up a couple of weight classes?

Strangely enough Rashad is still very very popular, and my guess is that they will give him a winnable fight against a fighter he can take down at will so they can milk OR a new Rampage rivalry OR to be able to say he's "in the mix". Manuwa, Cavalcante or Shogun maybe. It depends on how soon they will have him fight, maybe they will wait a little so they can set up a "big" fight with Bader.Cummins is ranked too low and not popular enough, but will probably give him the best run for his money outside of the higher ranked guys.

I like OSP vs. Rashad. He is the 8th ranked LHW and needs a fight. Book it!

Shogun or Rampage rematch.

Well, it's in Brazil, so Brawldonado? :D

I never want to see Rampage vs Rashad again.

Rampage vs Shogun II or Thiago Silva

Rashad vs OSP, Bader (if he beats Phil), or DC. I think that would be is very entertaining wrestling match, plus DC striking can hang with Rashads.

I never want to see Rampage vs Rashad again.

Rampage vs Shogun II or Thiago Silva

Rashad vs OSP, Bader (if he beats Phil), or DC. I think that would be is very entertaining wrestling match, plus DC striking can hang with Rashads.
I like Bader if he beats phil, or DC.
I dont like the OSP fight.

Back