Next for Nate Diaz

Lauzon-Diaz

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Varner, IMO he is more likely to have a competitive match with Nate, Lauzon seems like a lesser version of Nate. Varner has better striking than Lauzon and has some of the best wrestling at LW so he could mix up takedowns to beat Nate, where I feel like Lauzon would get a beating similar to what Cerrone received.

Lauzon vs Nate would be a sick fight.

Lauzon. Both coming off a loss both TUF alums both exciting as all hell. That's how it should be.
Maybe a tie breaker match with Gray
And I don't want to hear anymore of the Varner is better then J-Lau crap anymore! Lauzon beat Varner...it was exciting, it was close, but he won and he finished him in a beautiful triangle

Neither. I want him to rematch Miller.

Diaz stomps both Lauzon and Varner

this. been wanting to see nate fight diego since he dropped to lw the first time. i'd also like to see a 3rd between gray and nate
This. Would love to see Diego vs Diaz. I have diego by a fairly dominant 30-27 decision. But it soley depends on how Diego looks at LW again. If he doesn't lose too much strength then Diego has it.

Diego has been campaigning for this Nate Diaz fight for a while now. I think he could fight diaz if he beats Gomi

Back