Next for JDS?

He didn't?

Dind't he knocked the crap out fo the champion in 64 seconds? :icon_neut

C'mon man, the guy lost, but he deserves some recognition for all his previous wins, even that over Cain Velasquez.

I said this earlier. Tearing through a division is bestowed on guys like Gsp who have 5+ defenses and a long dominant reign. Jds had a 9 fight win streak but only one defense. That's super impressive but that's what I consider tearing through a division.

I said this earlier. Tearing through a division is bestowed on guys like Gsp who have 5+ defenses and a long dominant reign. Jds had a 9 fight win streak but only one defense. That's super impressive but that's what I consider tearing through a division.

But HW only has like 30 fighters. He beat almost a 3rd of them. I'd call that tearing through a division.

Barnett makes the most sense to me assuming he wins this Saturday. The timing would be right since he and JDS would have fought only about 3 weeks apart. Have them fight on a Fox card or Co-Main PPV.

But HW only has like 30 fighters. He beat almost a 3rd of them. I'd call that tearing through a division.

Good point. It is relative to the division ill give you that but it's also a completely subjective honor. I think with a few defenses I would say he tore through the division but I just feel he wasn't quite there.

Back