Next for Islam

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
In the top 15 the only ones not booked or not on medical suspension or not moving down to Featherweight are:

Dustin
Justin
Raging Al (edit: may be still on suspension?)
Hernandez

Who should be next?

Last edited:
Raging Al would be cool.

Too bad UFC didn't wanted the Fighter Kevin Lee fight.

Raging Al would be cool.

Too bad UFC didn't wanted the Fighter Kevin Lee fight.

I agree Al would be cool. He does well against guys who aren't so long and has good TD and submission defence.

I like Al though and don't want a potential 3-fight losing streak for him

Actually I just realized he might still be on medical suspension, does anyone know?

Al iaquinta is good. Beating Al is like beating kevin lee at this point
images

Screenshot-2018-12-18-at-16.06.13.png

Al is booked for a grappling match in March or something I believe. I think the conspiracy that the UFC is keeping Islam out of the top 10 due to Khabib being Champ is starting to become valid perhaps.

Islam vs Iaquinta

If he's not available then Gillespie

Gregor got 3 month suspension early November so I'm not sure he has enough time to train for a fight before Ramadan (April 23) but otherwise that could be a cool fight.

Anyone but Lee. Ali is shook about TriStar Lee. I don't blame him. He will take the Khabib route and face grapplers that can not strike or strikers that can grapple - the smaller the better too.

Cut him some slack, he probably didn't fight Lee because he was cycling off his heart medication you judgmental fucks.

Khabib

Are they really friends? Khabib should be moving up to 170 so his best bud can get his shot at gold.. but we know that ain't happening

It's time for him to get a name brand opponent at least. It really has to be Al.

Islam V Christianity, lets settle it once and for all. No rematches. Loser leaves town.

Back