Next for CM Punk?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only freakshows can sell with him

What about Mayweather under MMA rules?

Conor. Both will come running and throw a telegraphed punch. Double KO or CM Punk takes him down and pounds his ass.

Id actually really like to see CM Punk fight a chick atp. That is my only interest at this point, or possibly see him fight a Sherbro that says he can beat him. No need having him fight pro fighters, but a Sherbro or chick would be popcorn city.

One win and Dana will let him fight for the title.

CM Punk vs Modafferi. I want those bookies to make Modafferi a +1k underdog so I can at least put a guaranteed $30k bet with huge guaranteed returns.

Royal Rumble. AEW would probably kill to sign him too.

All jokes aside, either RFA or Dana White's Contender Series. Dude does not belong anywhere near high-level MMA. Give him a tomato can, like one of those dudes Dillon Danis tapped.

cm punk vs hardcore holly for the newly created UFC hardcore title

Wait a couple of fights and it'll be Cowboy. You can only take so many beatings like the one he just suffered at the hands of the Irish God of Fighting. As Cowboy gets worse with each fight, Punk gets progressively better with each fight. Eventually, Punk beats Cerrone. Cerrone would be dumb enough to fight Punk especially if he adds another loss or two to his streak. Then the UFC can market the hell out of Punks next fight. Maybe BJ Penn after the heat dies down from his negative behavior. He goes on a 2-win streak and then fights another shot fighter. Rinse and repeat.

Probably The Miz since he just told him to "eat a bloody peepee" on Twitter the other day. Punk's a turd.

Next for CM Punk?
Only freakshows can sell with him. What about Mayweather under MMA rules?

giphy.gif

Wait a couple of fights and it'll be Cowboy. You can only take so many beatings like the one he just suffered at the hands of the Irish God of Fighting. As Cowboy gets worse with each fight, Punk gets progressively better with each fight. Eventually, Punk beats Cerrone. Cerrone would be dumb enough to fight Punk especially if he adds another loss or two to his streak. Then the UFC can market the hell out of Punks next fight. Maybe BJ Penn after the heat dies down from his negative behavior. He goes on a 2-win streak and then fights another shot fighter. Rinse and repeat.
I'd back the corpse of Cowboy to be competitive with if not downright beat CM Punk.

I think he should fight Brock

{<hhh]

Conor. Both will come running and throw a telegraphed punch. Double KO or CM Punk takes him down and pounds his ass.
Maybe you're onto something. Dana could give CM Punk the UFC's intercontinental belt, and they would fight for it.

Conor and his retarded fans love belts (I'm a suspender guy myself), and the opportunity to have an accidental champ like Alvarez or Matt Serra doesn't happen everyday.

Conor brings the Irish and the retards, CM Punk brings de WWE crew. CM Punk does a Cowboy (That is a joke, i don't think that Cowboy took a dive, he was just an over-the-hill, 4-6 in the last 10 -now 4-7 - shot flatfooted journeyman). They all make bank.

This wy, no serious fighter got screw of his title shot. Everybody is happy.

Cejudo without weight restriction!

Back