Next Fight For Gunnar Nelson

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apparently he wants to be on the Dublin card but no one will agree to fight him. Damian Maia agreed but he has severe staph infection so he will be out for awhile. I know Gunnar also wanted to be on the 194 card because he trains with connor and his camp. Where do you see him fighting? Do you think it is possible that we get Gunnar vs. Wonderboy at 194? It makes sense for both guys, Wonder Boy trains parts of his game with Weidman.

When Maia recovers from his staph infection, put them together. If Maia's out for a long time, who else is free? Kim?

Too bad Martin Kampmann is retired, I'd like to see him go up against Gunnar. I think he could win.

Did Tarec duck him already, or is he fighting someone else?

Did Tarec duck him already, or is he fighting someone else?

Apparently he had groin surgery April 1st. That could be an option. That would be a sick fight.

The winner of Magny/Silva should face Gunnar.

Too bad Martin Kampmann is retired, I'd like to see him go up against Gunnar. I think he could win.

Actually i that would have been cool. Bummer. As long as they make Nelson vs Maia asap.

Gunnar is one of the best grapplers in the UFC today. Conor has a great teammate in Gunnar Nelson.

I'd like to see him fight Alves.

Gunnar is one of the best grapplers in the UFC today. Conor has a great teammate in Gunnar Nelson.

I'd like to see him fight Alves.

Thiago? isn't he moving to lw?
I wouldnt' mind seeing Gunnar vs Gastellum, I think that would be an awesome fight.

I think Thiago Alves is fighting Benson Henderson next, though I don't believe this has been confirmed. Speaking of Bendo, I think he would've been a good next opponent for Gunnar, considering they just beat the same guy.

Thiago? isn't he moving to lw?
I wouldnt' mind seeing Gunnar vs Gastellum, I think that would be an awesome fight.

How is he going to get down to LW? I didn't hear about that. Dude is huge. He's missed weight several times.

Masvidal in Dublin would be nice.

Nelson vs Matt Brown? I think Brown would break him and finish him in two rounds though.

I'm positive it's Gamebred yeeehooo

If it's in Dublin than I'm good with that. That's a tough match for Gunnar too. Masvidal has elite TDD good ground game, and better boxing than Gunnar.

If it's in Dublin than I'm good with that. That's a tough match for Gunnar too. Masvidal has elite TDD good ground game, and better boxing than Gunnar.
Finally praise for Masvidals TDD. I agree I even gave him a great chance at being the one to beat Khabib. He was a huge LW and he'll be fine and WW he'll have a boxing. Advantage over a lot. War Gamebred!

Back