Opinion Nexplanon

Maybe i dont understand the point of the war room. Are all threads supposed to pose like an argument? Im just posting a bat shit ad i saw on youtube. That ad is batshit crazy and i feel violates some advertising laws. Wanna argue if the ad is ethical or not?

<{vega}>

Shit i forgot some people want to control what others do with their bodies. So we need to talk about it in the war room.

Sounds like something that should be talked about by a patient and doctor. If someone decides the benefits outweigh the risk they are free to consider it.
What? So saying this is a sketchy or maybe something to debate, is controlling other peoples bodies? Heh? That’s a childish argument

Maybe i dont understand the point of the war room. Are all threads supposed to pose like an argument? Im just posting a bat shit ad i saw on youtube. That ad is batshit crazy and i feel violates some advertising laws. Wanna argue if the ad is ethical or not?
What else are we supposed to be doing here?

People who oppose this adore a guy who wants to put implants in people’s heads <{outtahere}>

Maybe because 195 house Republicans voted against a contraception right bill. We also had a Supreme Court Justice that said the right to contraception should be reconsidered. Seems like there is evidence to that a certain political movement is trying to ban everything they dont like.
the GOP sure does have a culture that likes to cancel things.

Back