Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to Drain Swap" now that he's knee-deep in

How is that pardon abuse?

I was curious and looked up the number of pardons issued by presidents. Obama is near the bottom.

I'd argue the power of pardon is antiquated and should not be allowed. It is too easy to corrupt.
You know this statement is full of shit, right. Obama has low amounts of Pardons. It's so easy to spot the sheep

Wow, i despise obama, but that is great. Why you want more people rotting in the can over drug charges?

Look at the list. They're not in jail for petty shit. Kilos of meth in many cases. They deserve long sentences based on the damage that meth does to the community.

Gingrich and Trump are cut from the same cloth. Lol at anyone who thinks trump is better. If anything trump is worse

Trump voters are still in denial that they accidentally voted for a guy who doesn't care about them at all and is gonna bow down to his 1% bosses.

but....

theyre successful people. theyre gonna use their know-how to help the common man, and the country. their billion $ companies have been put on the back burner.

Big difference between Trump "doesn't want to drain the swamp anymore" and Trump may not want to continue to use the phrase "drain the swamp" while doing it.

This thread is misleading, Gingrich doesn't really seem to be complaining and is strictly talking about Trump's use of the phrase. I also saw nothing about Trump abusing the pardon in the article.

Dumbass liberals are still butthurt over the election outcome and for some reason want the same raping they've been given the last 8 years. Must be Stockholm syndrome or something.

but....

theyre successful people. theyre gonna use their know-how to help the common man, and the country. their billion $ companies have been put on the back burner.

Johnny I have a question and I'm not trying to be a jerk.

Let's say I have a factory in Bangladesh that makes ties. I'm an American born and raised and I'm successful/rich. My factory cost $5mil and I pay my employees on average of $2 per hour.

How is Mr. Trump and crew going to make me close down my factory, move it to say... Indiana, at the cost of $15Mil, hire workers here for $7.50 to $15.00 per hour?

Mind you, I'm rich... I could just say "To heck with it." Sell off my factory and eat room service for the rest of my life and hoard my cash.

No one has given me an answer to this yet.

Oh and people should look up the definition of "Hoodwinked."

Newt is the "smartest guy in the room" nearly every time, but Newt also often has an agenda, or he barks out if he is butt hurt.

Some of Trump's appointments are clear "swamp drainers", and others are questionable. It's a mixed bag, but I didn't vote for Trump and have to give him a chance.
This.
Trump's Presidency is gonna be every bit the mixed bag that is every other Presidency

Johnny I have a question and I'm not trying to be a jerk.

Let's say I have a factory in Bangladesh that makes ties. I'm an American born and raised and I'm successful/rich. My factory cost $5mil and I pay my employees on average of $2 per hour.

How is Mr. Trump and crew going to make me close down my factory, move it to say... Indiana, at the cost of $15Mil, hire workers here for $7.50 to $15.00 per hour?

Mind you, I'm rich... I could just say "To heck with it." Sell off my factory and eat room service for the rest of my life and hoard my cash.

No one has given me an answer to this yet.

errr...i dont think that he can.

i do think that the idea of placing tariffs on american companies that move overseas is interesting. im not sure that its a good idea, but im willing to hear it out. i think you risk a trade war. i also think that multinational corporations may just not give a shit about being "american" any longer. but idk, i could see some potential benefits too.

errr...i dont think that he can.

i do think that the idea of placing tariffs on american companies that move overseas is interesting. im not sure that its a good idea, but im willing to hear it out. i think you risk a trade war. i also think that multinational corporations may just not give a shit about being "american" any longer. but idk, i could see some potential benefits too.

Thanks Johnny!

Trump voters are still in denial that they accidentally voted for a guy who doesn't care about them at all and is gonna bow down to his 1% bosses.

No. Either way you were screwed you complete pleb. And nobody gives a shit about you, Hillary or Trump.

Its business as usual for the elites.

No. Either way you were screwed you complete pleb. And nobody gives a shit about you, Hillary or Trump.

Its business as usual for the elites.

At least I'm smart enough to know they don't care about me, unlike Trumpers. "But but but muh manufacturin' jerbs"

Gingrich is the face of the swamp, and he's made he got booted out.

Back