Social Newsweek: Donald Trump's Approval Rating Surpasses Obama's, Not Just On Rasmussen Reports

It's quite odd how you proceed under a shit premise, pronounce your confidence in hyper smug fashion, then, as always, pull the "Der, you hat duh Trumps dont yu!!!!" moronic shit.

You know he lies more than any public figure in history, about an extremely wide range of important issues, yet pretend as if it all has never happened. Then you lean back on the actions of a previous admin, who you seem to hate, yet is remarkably like Trump's admin. LOL, Bobito.

You’re the one who brought up the topic.

Don’t blame me for rightly pointing out you’re a moron. Nothing you’ve written so far even comes into the same universe as the WMD lie.

It's quite odd how you proceed under a shit premise, pronounce your confidence in hyper smug fashion, then, as always, pull the "Der, you hat duh Trumps dont yu!!!!" moronic shit.

You know he lies more than any public figure in history, about an extremely wide range of important issues, yet pretend as if it all has never happened. Then you lean back on the actions of a previous admin, who you seem to hate, yet is remarkably like Trump's admin. LOL, Bobito.

When did Trump lie? Are you just saying that because the media told you so or do you even fact check?

You’re the one who brought up the topic.

Don’t blame me for rightly pointing out you’re a moron. Nothing you’ve written so far even comes into the same universe as the WMD lie.

Yet, the origination of the lie still wasn't George W Bush. It was the hawks like Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld and John Bolton, the craven bastard your cult leader was stupid enough to appoint in the first place. Here, we have the POTUS being the origination of lies in areas of utmost importance, like intel on spies, and blurts it out, only for you yokels to scream "He can declassify ANYTHING!!" without so much as a thought of "If he can't read intel briefings and is blurting out classified info so carelessly, is he perhaps dangerous in ways I can't perhaps understand fully?"

And yet, keep going on, gobbling Trump while he employs the backup cast from the Bush administration and sucks Saudi dick.

If you understood basic science then my post would have made perfect sense.
lol, what part of saying "5-7 percent bias against Trump" is scientific? Do have anything to back that up?

A lot of them don't even watch CNN. Defending them and downplaying their unethical bias, is a pure reactionary defense mechanism for all things Liberal.

Can you name a single person on MSNBC or CNN that was as doggedly servile to Barack Obama like Jeanine Pirro, Sean Hannity or Lou Dobbs are on Fox? Seriously, can you?

Posting this chart show doesn’t help your case.

Look at where Obama took over. 6k’ish. 6-16 is not impressive. The market had nowhere to go but up. The dow flatlined from July of 14 at 17 and change.

That’s essentially a fat fuck going to the gym. The initial gains are easy, then you plateau.

Then America signed up for Gold (plated) Gym, and we packed on damn near 10k more in gains.

Even if the Dow held around 23k, it’s a very successful economic first term. Combined with the defeat of Isis, silence from the Middle East, Improved NK behavior, etc.

Dems stand no chance.

<Dany07>

Holy shit...

Thanks for the lolz...

Sorry man, I have javascript turned off so can not see Tweets.

Also, Twitter adds zero value to a life.

It is all anger, noise, envy, and strife fed by a constant stream of hysterical discontent.

What I am saying is we should go to the park and fly a kite together with @tonni

Sorry man, I have javascript turned off so can not see Tweets.

Also, Twitter adds zero value to a life.

It is all anger, noise, envy, and strife fed by a constant stream of hysterical discontent.

What I am saying is we should go to the park and fly a kite together with @tonni
It’s a tweet of an Axios graph showing how Trump is doing in the swing states...

Here. Blue is after elected red is now.
1566413044900.png

It’s a tweet of an Axios graph showing how Trump is doing in the swing states...

1566413044900.png
Jeez those new Mexico and Arizona swings are big.

1566413044900.png

Thanks mate, cheers.

This + all the head to head matchup polls with Trump lagging Biden, Warren, and at times Bernie does not bode well for reelection even in this polarized mess.

Now let's get off Sherdog and go fly a kite.

Wait I thought polls didn't mean shit? :rolleyes:

For real, you dumb ass fuckers riding Trumps balls are fucking crazy. The dude has been off the rails. His staff appointments have been a major failing. He has been the absolute worse president for the environment since Reagan. Do we even need to mention his moral fails? FFS, I get it, the far left is crazy and easy To troll, but come the fuck on, he is an absolute embarrassment. The dude literally makes tweets like an average sherbro. Fuck I love you guys, but he is below average intelligence makes up lies like a little bitch all the time. Give me a fucking break.

At this point the only thing he has going on, is that he is an absolute troll. Fuck him, stop supporting this little cunt. In the next election shit is just going to swing farther left because of him.

Last edited:
lol, what part of saying "5-7 percent bias against Trump" is scientific? Do have anything to back that up?
Do you believe polling people are devoid of bias?

Would you believe if I tell you that poll institutes can see they're biased, and when that happen they dismiss half of their employees just to make sure only the unbiased ones are doing their job? Or do you think they'd keep as it is and never care about again?

Do you believe that mostall studies made by scientists attend strictly to the data they've found, not what the scientist wanted to prove the world?
Say... If a scientist finds that global warming is not human fault, and by releasing that study government might stop spending money on global warming studies, would you release your findings just because "science"?

I'd like to hope in humanity as much as you do, Makani, I really wish.

I don't want to sound paranoid, buddy, but how often have you seen a poll that summarizes a scene quite like what you see around you?

Back