Newspaper uses pic of DC in article on Jones' arrest

you know what they say about black people...............

they all look like jon jones <45>

DC always getting the shitty end of anything about Jon Jones
this lol. there's some cosmic karma following DC around concerning jones. he's like his own personal boogeyman.

Who would have ever thought the UFC barring any media or journalists that don't tow the company line may be bad for accurate reporting at large...

Hell of a stretch on this one. Awful take.

Somewhere amidst his agony Jon Jones is giggling

Reminds me of when TnT thought that Andrew Ference was Conor McDavid

videothumbnail.1620274540806.jpg

I really wish that there is some obscure French law that now means DC can be charged in Quebec for Jones' crimes. They arrest DC the next time he shows up in Montreal to do an event. somehow it is turned into both a hard-hitting HBO documentary on the role of race & media in criminal prosecution AND a light-hearted Netflix comedy about mistaken identity

Damn, Jones owns DC once again, this is becoming like a (uncle) Tom and Jerry cartoon.

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F08%2F824965158-ufc-214-cormier-v-jones-2.jpg-850x560.jpg

I really wish that there is some obscure French law that now means DC can be charged in Quebec for Jones' crimes. They arrest DC the next time he shows up in Montreal to do an event. somehow it is turned into both a hard-hitting HBO documentary on the role of race & media in criminal prosecution AND a light-hearted Netflix comedy about mistaken identity
<mma4>

Lmfao all black guys look the same apparently
Even if one is a foot taller, has a darker complexion, and has a bunch of tattoos.

Back