Elections Newsom "Stop Republican Recall" commercial claims the Rightwing wants to Microchip Immigrants

I don't know who TCK is but he has a heck of a reputation.

@Fugazy Im not trolling. You sounded interested. If not, no worries. I moved our conversation into the lounge so we don't further derail this one.

I don’t believe you, but I will listen without being an ass.

Seriously? Considering Latinos are the 2nd biggest antivax demographic next to blacks, seems like that could backfire on him
also doesn't help that a lot of people will not qualify for his new stimulus bribe in September. so a lot of people are going to be pissed at him.

Yeah they legitimately claim “antivaxers” are one of the groups pushing for recall as if it’s a concerted effort while lumping them in with trump supporters
they are using "trump republicans" to slander the folks that want the recall. that shit doesnt even make sense beacuse biden is president. people are just regular republicans now that want to get rid of our shitty governor that endagered our lives during the shutdowns closing gun stores and making people lose their living by closing down businesses unnecessarily for too long.

also doesn't help that a lot of people will not qualify for his new stimulus bribe in September. so a lot of people are going to be pissed at him.
I saw the new commercial for stop the recall and he is saying he will enforce vaccine mandates, and takes a shot at Larry Elder and they call Elder conspiracy theorist and said he will remove vaccine mandates and shows elder with Trump

Got my ballot today, gonna do little bit of research on the candidates but I’m definitely voting to remove newsome. Bugs me that they are saying this recall is an attack on democracy because it’s trying to overturn the will of the voters(one commercial compared the recall to the storming of the capital). But for me, my biggest reason to recall newsome is because in 2016, there was a prop on the ballot to get rid of death penalty and the state of California voted to keep the death penalty. The LA times did an article about how despite being such a progressive state, it time and again shows it’s overwhelmingly pro death penalty. Newsome then gets elected and says he doesn’t care what the voters voted, he’s over ruling them and there will be no death penalty as long as he’s on watch. So remind me again who is the one not respecting democracy and the will of the voters?

Got my ballot today, gonna do little bit of research on the candidates but I’m definitely voting to remove newsome. Bugs me that they are saying this recall is an attack on democracy because it’s trying to overturn the will of the voters(one commercial compared the recall to the storming of the capital). But for me, my biggest reason to recall newsome is because in 2016, there was a prop on the ballot to get rid of death penalty and the state of California voted to keep the death penalty. The LA times did an article about how despite being such a progressive state, it time and again shows it’s overwhelmingly pro death penalty. Newsome then gets elected and says he doesn’t care what the voters voted, he’s over ruling them and there will be no death penalty as long as he’s on watch. So remind me again who is the one not respecting democracy and the will of the voters?
Didn't most California voters voted against Gay Marriage and then it got overturned so basically they dont respect the peoples vote?

I saw the new commercial for stop the recall and he is saying he will enforce vaccine mandates, and takes a shot at Larry Elder and they call Elder conspiracy theorist and said he will remove vaccine mandates and shows elder with Trump

I'm assuming Newsom thinks people should be required to show proof of vaccination to show up to vote, right? Since we know way more minorities have vaccine passports than IDs, there isn't any kind of Jim Eagle going on there.

<mma4>

He didn't even need to campaign people in California pretty much will vote to keep him and avoid a recall
not true at all, newsom knows this and going full blast

I'm assuming Newsom thinks people should be required to show proof of vaccination to show up to vote, right? Since we know way more minorities have vaccine passports than IDs, there isn't any kind of Jim Eagle going on there.
vote by mail is much easier to cheat, assuming he still has his peeps in order.

Californian here. Let me tell you, I've never seen anything like this. There is an anti recall ad on TV and Radio every 5 minutes. And the stuff in these ads is crazy. Like the ones behind the recall are the same ones that stormed the capital

Nuts man

It's desperation. But srsly, when you have to use elizabeth warren in your anti recall ads? fail.

dems will ramp up the hate to hysteria levels to prevent newsom from getting outsted.

pretty sure the next ad claims reps eat children after raping them.

lunacy of the left.

War Larry Elder!

Didn't most California voters voted against Gay Marriage and then it got overturned so basically they dont respect the peoples vote?
Different circumstances in that both the state powers and the voters in 2008 supported banning same sex marriage but were over ruled by the federal supreme court.

I couldn’t care less about the recall since there’s no chance Newsom loses anyways. The commercials are so cringe though lol. Reminds me of the simpsons sideshow bob campaign ad.

They should chip illegals. Catapult them back across the border if they’re caught again.

Just so everyone understands, if Newsom loses the recall his name will NOT be on Question 2 which is that actual election.

So if Newsom loses the recall, he will not be running against Elder or anyone

Do the brainwashed lemmings buy this shit? Larry and the conservative leaders are proponents of freedom and liberty. I’m serious, does any of the Dem Reich zombies believe shit like this?

Back