Law Newsmax aplogizes for bad reporting

So the conservative network actually apologized for their bullshit reporting. At least they admitted it. You'll never see CNN or MSNBC apologize for the mountains of bullshit they heap on the public on a day to day basis.

You'll never see it only if you don't look for it because you're to scared to challenge your preconceived notions.

Google it, CNN and MSNBC apologize and correct stories all the time.

800.jpeg

A worker passes a Dominion Voting ballot scanner while setting up a polling location at an elementary school in Gwinnett County, Ga., outside of Atlanta on Jan. 4, 2021. Newsmax has apologized to an employee of Dominion Voting Systems for airing false allegations that he manipulating voting machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump. Eric Coomer, security director for Dominion, subsequently dropped the conservative news network from a defamation lawsuit. (AP Photo/Ben Gray)
NEW YORK (AP) — Newsmax apologized on Friday for airing false allegations that an employee for Dominion Voting Systems manipulated machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based firm, in turn dropped Newsmax from a defamation lawsuit.

The conservative news network, in a statement published on its website and to be read on TV, said that while it aired the accusations against Coomer made by Trump’s lawyers and supporters, it found no evidence that they were true.

“We would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family,” the network said. He said in his lawsuit that he had gone into hiding because of death threats.

So now what happens ?
giphy.gif

Also, LOL at the guy's name being Coomer.

coomer.png

Totally. Those types of comments drive me nuts though. “DuRrR hOw CoMe tHe LiBeRaL oUtLetS nEvER ApOloGiZe”—when the most basic of google searches will quickly demonstrate that they do when they are wrong.
Yes and they do so immediately after making a mistake once. Whereas right-wing networks coordinate to tell a BIG lie, run with it for weeks if not months, and then quietly apologize when they get sued and stand to lose millions. And of course the apology and retraction is after the damage has already been done.

Yes and they do so immediately after making a mistake once. Whereas right-wing networks coordinate to tell a BIG lie, run with it for weeks if not months, and then quietly apologize when they get sued and stand to lose millions. And of course the apology and retraction is after the damage has already been done.
Exactly and this does very serious damage. Misleading claims or outright lies are peddled for weeks or months.
“Hillary Clinton sold 20% of our uranium!”—is extremely misleading, and saying that Uranium One is something Hillary did is an outright lie.
Tucker Carlson’s misleading claims regarding how George Floyd died are likewise bullshit.
Sadly, millions of Americans tune into networks like FOX for their news.
What they get instead is deliberately misleading bullshit, and good luck getting the network to admit it or retract it.

Actually you should re-read my post and make sure you understand it before you claim it's false and make a futile attempt to debunk it.

"So the conservative network actually apologized for their bullshit reporting. "

You posted two links: one where CNN apologized for a bad joke, and the other where MSNBC apologized for accidentally airing an image of Richard Spencer. Neither of those are an apology for actual bullshit REPORTING. So your examples are irrelevant here and you've conclusively failed.

Actually you should re-read my post and make sure you understand it before you claim it's false and make a futile attempt to debunk it.

"So the conservative network actually apologized for their bullshit reporting. "

You posted two links: one where CNN apologized for a bad joke, and the other where MSNBC apologized for accidentally airing an image of Richard Spencer. Neither of those are an apology for actual bullshit REPORTING. So your examples are irrelevant here and you've conclusively failed.
<YeahOKJen>

So the conservative network actually apologized for their bullshit reporting. At least they admitted it. You'll never see CNN or MSNBC apologize for the mountains of bullshit they heap on the public on a day to day basis.
LMAO you should apologize for this bullshit.
Doesn't matter. The next line of thought will be "well they haven't done it as much as cnn hurrdurr". There's always gonna be a "but but".
LOL right on the money.

LMAO you should apologize for this bullshit.

When you post an example of CNN or MSNBC apologizing for unfairly slandering a conservative public figure over the last 5 years, I will apologize and retract my statement.

When you post an example of CNN or MSNBC apologizing for unfairly slandering a conservative public figure over the last 5 years, I will apologize and retract my statement.
OK, mean time I will just point and laugh.

Back