Law Newsmax aplogizes for bad reporting

and have one of our anchors, think its wrong for a black serviceman to have a gun legally.

Cant believe I would see the day an anchor on a Conservative opinion channel would criticize someone for legally owning a gun and nobody on the right called his ass out for it. It 's over for the 2nd amendment when right wing opinion makers become gun grabbers. I need to find a hiding spot for mine.

Can you elaborate? I've never seen newsmax other than clips posted here.

Can you elaborate? I've never seen newsmax other than clips posted here.

That gun he is talking about is a legal weapon. Him having a gun is a non issue unless you are a gun grabber.
In Virginia where he got pulled over, it is legal to have a weapon in your car.
So if I have my legal weapon in my car and get pulled over I am a bad guy? That is this dipshit host take on it.
It was a bullshit take and nobody in the NRA or any other gun org called his ass out on it, because team politics rule the day.
I get people like their team, but also hold your team accountable for bullshit hot takes.
Funny part the pro gun posters on this Karate Forum wont touch this, because, Go Team.

That gun he is talking about is a legal weapon. Him having a gun is a non issue unless you are a gun grabber.
In Virginia where he got pulled over, it is legal to have a weapon in your car.
So if I have my legal weapon in my car and get pulled over I am a bad guy? That is this dipshit host take on it.
It was a bullshit take and nobody in the NRA or any other gun org called his ass out on it, because team politics rule the day.
I get people like their team, but also hold your team accountable for bullshit hot takes.
Funny part the pro gun posters on this Karate Forum wont touch this, because, Go Team.

Thanks.

While agree with the sentiment it isnt necessary legal to have a loaded pistol in your floorboard in VA. Ladt I heard it had to be in a box.

In fact my cousin served 3 years for having a gun in the trunk while getting busted with pot. Btw, we're white.

Surely you feel the exact same way about all the trash left wing outlets, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mains...-sources-rudy-giuliani-russian-disinformation
Yes, actually. I suspect you and I might disagree on what constitutes a “trash left wing outlet”—but yes. I avoid those outlets for my news. I’ve seen threads here on Sherdog wherein the source was some dodgy weird outlet with a very far left bias and a record of failed fact checks, and I totally disregard it as trash.

I wish they'd taken it to court instead. But the cost and risk would be prohibitive so I get it.

800.jpeg

A worker passes a Dominion Voting ballot scanner while setting up a polling location at an elementary school in Gwinnett County, Ga., outside of Atlanta on Jan. 4, 2021. Newsmax has apologized to an employee of Dominion Voting Systems for airing false allegations that he manipulating voting machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump. Eric Coomer, security director for Dominion, subsequently dropped the conservative news network from a defamation lawsuit. (AP Photo/Ben Gray)
NEW YORK (AP) — Newsmax apologized on Friday for airing false allegations that an employee for Dominion Voting Systems manipulated machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based firm, in turn dropped Newsmax from a defamation lawsuit.

The conservative news network, in a statement published on its website and to be read on TV, said that while it aired the accusations against Coomer made by Trump’s lawyers and supporters, it found no evidence that they were true.

“We would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family,” the network said. He said in his lawsuit that he had gone into hiding because of death threats.

So now what happens ?

Not impressed, Newsmax. I will continue to await your "for existing" apology.

well they apologized at the end

lefty media is so smug evee when they lose lawsuits they don't apologize

Yes but they only apologized because of the lawsuit they literally had to. What part are you struggling with?

So you thin it's a fact that their apology had nothing to do with the lawsuit?

@AWilder who's alt is this?

its a fact that youre talking outta your ass cause you're assuming their apology had nothing to do with them acknowledging they made a mistake

The best of all this is that whacked pillow guy Lindell. Ya can't make this shit up.

its a fact that youre talking outta your ass cause you're assuming their apology had nothing to do with them acknowledging they made a mistake

Okay, how many other apologies have they made that weren't connected to the threat of a lawsuit?

Show me this honourable pattern of behaviour that newsmax has shown.

Back