Opinion Newsmax anchor has a meltdown against Afgh War Veteran

He has a nasty habit of mixing up posters. Dude accused me of doxing until the mods dunked on him and he still wouldn't admit he'd made a mistake.

I never accused you of doxing dipshit, and no mod ever took any action against such.

Why don't you just head back to the military thread and show everyone there that you can't count to twenty again, you fucking asvab waiver.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Last edited:
Yes. There still is a strain of anti-Semitism in the American Right.

Globalist is one of their dog whistle words for "Jew".

I personally see somebody who gives up their nationality for business reasons or domiciles in a foreign country for tax reasons as a true Globalist.

Amazing how many of those people are the owners of the Conservative media space. The narrative here is that Globalist Elites are "of the Left".
How is it anti-Semitism saying dual citizen Israelis have more loyalty to Israel than the US? Even ultra Zionist Trump, who saw it more fit to pardon Israeli spies in his final days of office than pardon Julian Assange (who was a huge part of him getting elected), said Kushner was more loyal to Israel than the US.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-said-kushner-more-loyal-to-israel-than-the-united-states-report/

Is Trump anti-Semitic dog whistling too?

I've also never heard "globalists" being called all Jewish leftists either. Romney, Cheney, Bush, Bolton, Haley, Pence, etc, etc, etc - all considered Globalists, all gentiles and all right leaning. On the other hand, Bernie Sanders is a leftist Jew, and tho people may call him a 'Marxist', you really ever hear them call him a 'Globalist'.

Because the veteran called it like it is and said Bunker Boy's efforts in Afghanistan was weak

How is this a legitimate network and why are their reporters getting invited to the White House press conferences?

Heres a Newsmax reporter shouting stupid questions every time Jen Psaki finishes up.

What a fu king pussy

I never accused you of doxing dipshit, and no mod ever took any action against such.

Why don't you just head back to the military thread and show everyone there that you can't count to twenty again, you fucking asvab waiver.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
A bit dog always hollers.

<BC1>

yeah and biden handing over afghanistan to the taliban, with billions of dollars worth of equipment, weapons, and vehicles is so much better. what do you have to say about the biden ordered drone strike that killed that family? youre so disillusioned with the idea that, as you call him "bunker boy" is this monstrous villain but refuse to look at what biden has done? newsflash dumbass theyre all corrupt

They are, so why did this news host lose his shit when somebody tried to point that out?

Back