Opinion Newsmax anchor has a meltdown against Afgh War Veteran

He used to be on Local Fox 5 in NYC and actually seemed normal at the time
Nah he was super creepy to his female co host (I think Rosanna Scotto.) He would make really uncomfortable comments at times and once they had to issue and apology on his behalf for some inappropriate comment he made about her.

In your triggered state, I think you have me mixed up.

No, although you all sound the same.

You've droned on for quite some time stating that the federal government should be allowed to compel private businesses to host content even if they believe it to be false. That's because they are social media companies, and you are working with a really shitty definition of "publisher."

So you believe that one media company should be compelled to host dishonest content, but feel that Newsmax here is allowed to silence anyone they believe is lying (even though the guy was just giving his opinion on Trump's withdrawal, and not actually lying).

So how do you distinguish between these two completely contradictory opinions.?

No, although you all sound the same.

You've droned on for quite some time stating that the federal government should be allowed to compel private businesses to host content even if they believe it to be false. That's because they are social media companies, and you are working with a really shitty definition of "publisher."

So you believe that one media company should be compelled to host dishonest content, but feel that Newsmax here is allowed to silence anyone they believe is lying (even though the guy was just giving his opinion on Trump's withdrawal, and not actually lying).

So how do you distinguish between these two completely contradictory opinions.?
Your gonna have to find my quotes and tell me when this long conversation took place.

my last post about social media was from January 10th.
it depends. For example...If your social media platform is provided blanket immunity by the American people are you then not obligated to allow said people access to your platform?

Last edited:
Your gonna have to find my quotes and tell me when this long conversation took place.

my last post about social media was from January 10th.

And here's you crying social media companies banning conservatives for "their political beliefs," from as far back as this past Friday.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-tech-companies.4203858/page-2#post-166028545

Thanks for making me waste 30 seconds looking up a position you denied having that we've all had to sit here and listen to for the past six months.

these MAGA idiots make sure to say "President Trump" everytime, like they're so proper. reminds me of a kid sucking up to a teacher.

Reactions: PEB
And here's you crying social media companies banning conservatives for "their political beliefs," from as far back as this past Friday.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-tech-companies.4203858/page-2#post-166028545

Thanks for making me waste 30 seconds looking up a position you denied having that we've all had to sit here and listen to for the past six months.

nice try failure...I guess you thought I wouldn't look.

First of all, I don't have any posts on the page you linked. I do have 2 posts in that thread that are located on the first page. They are the following.

So this law is affirming that a supposed open platform will not be allowed to ban people because of their political beliefs?

I was reading the news article in the OP, and all it says is that the platforms won't be able ban people because of political beliefs.

You are triggered. Why not just admit you had me mixed up with someone else instead of lieing?

Last edited:
With Obama it was his middle name they made sure to emphasize. "Barack HUSSEIN Obama!"
yah, never "President Obama"

It's embarassing to share a country with these assholes. Even worse having to interact with them in real life.

Newsmax is such dumb demographic name. I can just imagine the meeting where they came up with it.

CEO: "There are 330million Americans and our study shows 8% of them are dumber than dog shit and don't even watch the news. That's a potential 26 million strong customer base that is completely untapped. Now we just need a name that will attract those dumb people"

Johnny: We should call ourselves newsmax, like all those advertisements where they say "to the max" that attract dumb people.

CEO: That's fucking brilliant!

*5 weeks later*

Hey did you hear Steve is making his own news broadcast network?

CEO: "Yeah what's he calling it?"
'OneAmericaNews"
CEO: "god damn, son of a bitch.

nice try failure...I guess you thought I wouldn't look.

First of all, I don't have any posts on the page you linked. I do have 2 posts in that thread that are located on the first page. They are the following.

You are triggered. Why not just admit you had me mixed up with someone else instead of lieing?
He has a nasty habit of mixing up posters. Dude accused me of doxing until the mods dunked on him and he still wouldn't admit he'd made a mistake.

these MAGA idiots make sure to say "President Trump" everytime, like they're so proper. reminds me of a kid sucking up to a teacher.
Well, technically that's how he should be addressed.
Same as president Obama and presidents Bush and Clinton.

Once a president, always a president, it doesn't change just because you don't like him.

Once again we see that leftists can never take responsibility for their own disasterous actions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back