News from Italy

cabal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Horros in Italy in Italy
: a nigerian drug dealer is suspected to have killed a young girl ( he chopped her off and hidden his remain in two suitcases, the dismering was well executed, like done by an expert hand, with the asportation of the pubic region and the heart. The authorities have not cleared him from the accusation, he said that the girl suddenly die and he try to hidden the body, after all his name is "Innocent" ...
After the horrirific discovery a local guy, that is under psichiatric control, fired with a hand gun from his car, upon several blacks migrants claiming he was in search of revenge for the girl , wounding six .
He was arrested the same day , the accusation is mass carnage and racism, don't think he will see the sunlight again.
Personally I hope that the nigerian also would face some years of jail
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...gedly-killed-chopped-pieces-nigerian-migrant/
https://www.dailywire.com/news/2667...ment-murder-italian-teen-amanda-prestigiacomo

the shooting
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42930749

the aftermath
a jester published a photoshopped image of am italian ( sort of) politician that strongly advocate the immigration with a message like "how do you feel now?" , a platoon of policemen arrested him like he is bin laden the very same day...the system works after all.

It's starts with smalls cracks in the EU dam. Little by little those cracks growing and spreading...

Both are cases of unwarranted violence, however if the cultural war that is underway in Europe doesn't cease soon, we will likely see far more cases like this in the future. Every action has a reaction, and you can't expect Europeans to take it lying down forever.

Italians, Spanish,Portuguese, Eastern Euros are way more racially aware than North Western Euros, with Scandinavians being the dumbest of the dumbest.

If only we could teleport some Vikings into present day Scandinavia. It's unfortunate the 1% Biker gangs don't have any civic loyalty, and do something to all those hostile bullying immigrant males taking advantage of Scandinavian kindheartedness.

Italians, Spanish,Portuguese, Eastern Euros are way more racially aware than North Western Euros, with Scandinavians being the dumbest of the dumbest.

If only we could teleport some Vikings into present day Scandinavia. It's unfortunate the 1% Biker gangs don't have any civic loyalty, and do something to all those hostile bullying immigrant males taking advantage of Scandinavian kindheartedness.
yikes

Both are cases of unwarranted violence, however if the cultural war that is underway in Europe doesn't cease soon, we will likely see far more cases like this in the future. Every action has a reaction, and you can't expect Europeans to take it lying down forever.

But I have a feeling they will. London and Sweden have had a massive increase in violence as of late. But people are sooo afraid of being labeled an - insert leftist psychotic virtue signaling cretin adjective here

It is true to the extent that Scandinavians/Northerners haven't really mixed with cultures other than their own. So their reactions to foreign traditions (even historically) were often seen as hopelessly naive and gullible. For example, traveling Finns earned the nickname "tsuhna" by Russians, for being notoriously ignorant and buffoonish, easily taken advantage of, when trading their goods with other people.

Problem is that the time travel Vikings would probably find much more in common with the immigrants than the Scandinavians. They'd probably form a raider gang with Muslims and loot the whole place to the ground.

Scandinavians aren't magically going to turn into tough guys, the culture/society is just too far removed from that, no matter what sort of "far-right" movement there is, but they do possess one trait that makes them capable of defending themselves, which is staying distant from people. Now they just need to figure out how that's going to work in the modern context, and they'll get back on track.

Since the systems are easily taken advantage of, the systems need to be less easy to penetrate into, by bad kinds of people. Tough immigration shouldn't be a bad word because in truth it will allow for a much less tense environment for both the natives and the immigrants, who have been carefully vetted from the potential "bad guys", that might take advantage of the systems and bring shame to other immigrants by association.

The Nordic welfare, prison, surveillance systems weren't created with the mujahideen in mind. They were built for the people as they've existed in those countries, and it'd be a shame to seem the collapse only because of the "harsh realities" of a global world, that imposes places like Sweden to accept terrorists, criminals and other sorts of malcontents into their ranks.

I bet the cuck leftists tv news in the west didn't air anything about the murdered girl and just talked about the guy.

I bet the cuck leftists tv news in the west didn't air anything about the murdered girl and just talked about the guy.
Pretty much. The story basically was "racist tried to kill black people", usually without the context provided in the OP.

But I have a feeling they will. London and Sweden have had a massive increase in violence as of late. But people are sooo afraid of being labeled an - insert leftist psychotic virtue signaling cretin adjective here
yikes

All I've seen is "racist white guy targeted black people". This thread is the first I'm hearing of his motive.

As italian that followed the story (both stories)

The political right was likely fapping as soon they read the news of the nigerian drug-dealer murderer so close elections

The political left was likely fapping as soon they read the news of the italian nazi shoter so close elections

Outside that bizzarre situation on the political perspective, all of this is nothing we will not see again in future... more foreign criminals that should not be here will do theyr shit, more hate toward foreigners will grow, more will happen that some exalted extremist will do acts of violence on random foreigners

The victims of all of this will be both native citiziens and good immigrants

Sadly there's no political (2018 politic) cure for that, does'nt really matter if left or right win

Pretty much. The story basically was "racist tried to kill black people", usually without the context provided in the OP.
All I've seen is "racist white guy targeted black people". This thread is the first I'm hearing of his motive.

To be fair speaking about here the news was well covered in Italy, but i understand why full propaganda europe found only the second story interessing to spread

But ever to be fair "racist tried to kill black people" is exactly what happened
I mean, even if he did it as "revenge", it does'nt change the act itself

So the news is essentially correct, even if cuck foreign media cut 50% of it to make it fit theyr narrative

We're living a shitty period and i will approve/vote for measures that lefties will accuse as far-right (i don't have a political side), but i will never approve/support the idea of random peoples shooting random foreigners lol

That's the worse way of handle it

the ruling class engineer their way by controlling both sides of the chess board (either path leads to a victory of some form).

consider this:

scenario 1: migrants continue to pour into EU for the next 100 years - what effect will that have?

scenario 2: people turn violent and go to war with migrants - gives ruling class a chance to control the chaos that ensues.

the only thing that makes sense is to ethically take back political power, and expose your enemies dangerous ideology. all the focus needs to go on the policy makers.

directing violence at the migrants is a losing game long term. change the policies and you can deport them.

To be fair speaking about here the news was well covered in Italy, but i understand why full propaganda europe found only the second story interessing to spread

But ever to be fair "racist tried to kill black people" is exactly what happened
I mean, even if he did it as "revenge", it does'nt change the act itself

So the news is essentially correct, even if cuck foreign media cut 50% of it to make it fit theyr narrative

We're living a shitty period and i will approve/vote for measures that lefties will accuse as far-right (i don't have a political side), but i will never approve/support the idea of random peoples shooting random foreigners lol

That's the worse way of handle it
This is why trump is president

And now all the other countries are in the process of following Americas lead

Mafia come quick, we're barely holding on.

The mafia is balls deep in human trafficking, it also does a lot worse than what the Nigerian did.

Never glorify criminal scumbags.

Even the old Vikers are sort of dumb they converted to Christianity.

The mafia is balls deep in human trafficking, it also does a lot worse than what the Nigerian did.

Never glorify criminal scumbags.
Couldn't possibly agree more.

Even the old Vikers are sort of dumb they converted to Christianity.
Viking fetishism is ridiculous. Vikings were nordic men that traveled in ships trading, raiding and exploring. They mostly raided other europeans like the anglo-saxons and the slavs. They also helped establish russia and a colony in greenland.
They caused massive damage to Europe with their raids but were eventually defeated by more organized defenders and realized being pagans would lead them to be outcasts in europe and converted to christianity, after that norse countries regressed back to mediocrity, their last empire was the swedish one, but it collapsed.
These nordic kingdoms and empires never influenced the world the way the Portuguese(before sliding back into irrelevancy), Spanish and specially the French and even more specially the British did. I mean, compare what the Spanish conquered in the Americas with what the Norse did. Who were the first to cross Africa, reach Japan or circumnavigate the world? Not some viking raiders in longships.
Their greenland colony failed and they were destroyed by stone age Inuits.
Their greatest success were in establishing Normandy and Russia, the Normans were really important in European history, they defeated the arabs in Sicily and many royal houses derive from them, including the British.
You can claim most of europe has some norse influence, be it britain and italy due to the normans or even spain due to the visigoths, but they're not nordics or vikings, they're just partly influenced by them.

If there is an European master race, it's certainly not the norses, germans or the greeks(lol) but the anglo-saxons, they basically created modernity with the industrial revolution and founded the world's most important country.

Back