Newlywed man, 95, dies after wife taken away

What is it about inheritance that makes people act so fucking crazy?

Seen it happen plenty in real life too.

yeah because a 96 year old is going for money

perhaps he had nothing to leave his kids but she had plenty, think a little

Oh give me a break. Old people can't get married now for fear of someone losing some inheritance?

Stop being retarded, that's exactly the thing a parent considers if they are widowed and want to remarry. Old people can marry but they would want to alter their will so their inheritance takes care of their kids. This woman apparently wasn't able to do that. Do what I said and put yourself in that situation. You sound like you're still a kid, so how would you like the house you're in right now to go to some other family because one of your parent dies, the other one remarries and dies, then their kids get your house?

What scumbags.

The old lady should get married to somebody else to get back at her fucked up kids.

the story is very incomplete.

"On Dec. 6, Hill's guardian arrived to take Hill away to Barber's home in Florida for what was supposed to be a two-week vacation. Police were called to the home during a traumatic 40-minute negotiation to convince Hill to leave, Wright said."

aside from the fact that the guardian was not one of the kids, how about a little info on why the police had to be called? and who called?

they went about things wrong, but put yourself in the situation where you have one living parent that remarries late, then they pass away and all their property goes to the new spouse, then they pass away and his kids get all your parents old property. Everything your parents worked for all their lives goes to these strangers.

If they were dating for a decade then he could have left it at that level. Makes me wonder if he had ulterior motives to wed at that point.

If all they were worried about was getting their share then those are some crappy people. By the time your 95 year old parent dies you should have your shit together to not have to rely on an inheritance.

Stop being retarded, that's exactly the thing a parent considers if they are widowed and want to remarry. Old people can marry but they would want to alter their will so their inheritance takes care of their kids. This woman apparently wasn't able to do that. Do what I said and put yourself in that situation. You sound like you're still a kid, so how would you like the house you're in right now to go to some other family because one of your parent dies, the other one remarries and dies, then their kids get your house?

Lol she's a lawyer.....

Welcome to modern American human society.

It's a lovely thing.

I think George Carlin summed it up in the best possible way, America, we turned this vast serene landscape into a GIANT FUCKING SHOPPING MALL. America, where people buy THINGS THEY DONT NEED with MONEY THEY DONT HAVE i love soceity and all its quirks

and just like he said, not worth killing yourself because we are just so interesting.

sad how much that shit revolves around $$$

W.e

keep on treking, human race.

I'm not a kid. And I will get nothing when my parents die.

I've worked for my worth.

Welcome to modern American human society.

It's a lovely thing.

I think George Carlin summed it up in the best possible way, America, we turned this vast serene landscape into a GIANT FUCKING SHOPPING MALL. America, where people buy THINGS THEY DONT NEED with MONEY THEY DONT HAVE i love soceity and all its quirks

and just like he said, not worth killing yourself because we are just so interesting.

sad how much that shit revolves around $$$

W.e

keep on treking, human race.

It's pretty sad isn't it.

honestly that story seems like it is written with the sole purpose of pointing a finger at the children and pissing people off.

so many details are left out

My own story:
- Grandma was 96, lived with my dad for 50 years.
- Had stroke, my dad employed domestic maid to help out, $500 salaries to be split between 5 brothers. Only my 2nd uncle and my dad paid for months.
- Grandma was 97, 4th Uncle forcefully brought her to his house to live. Maid got fired.
- 6 months later, Uncle threw my Grandma into old folks home that costs $2000, ask to split money.

** They didn't want to split $500 but request to split $2000, top intelligent creatures. **

- Grandma pass away at 100, less than 3 years after moving out.
- 7th day of her funeral, ALL my relatives came to my house to open her old furniture to look for valuables.
Split to the last PENNY. Yes literally last penny, because she had old coins collection.

Conclusion:
People = Shit
Family = People
Simple Math, do the last one yourself.

Back