Newest Bigfoot Video

You know if they ever find big foot and capture him it'll take all the aura out of it. No longer some mystical creature that stalks and kills people or something...

It'll be just another ape.

The officer who saw it said he didn't shoot it because from his position it was between him and a tent and he didn't want to risk hitting someone. That, coupled with the fact that it just turned and left on its own. Also, I don't think Bigfoot crossed their mind until long after. My father mentioned how his mind just went to "baboon/orangutan/etc" and didn't learn until he got home that they're not indigenous to that area of Vietnam.

Anyway, just figured I'd share. I don't believe in Bigfoot but I don't doubt the story either. I'm just more inclined to think that it could have been something else other than some strange creature.

Well I can't debate that, bruh.

So science is astute enough to KNOW that baboons and orangutans aren't in Vietnam , but not enough to discount the presence of a totally undocumented ape? You don't see the leap in logic there?

A much more reasonable explanation would be an undocumented baboon........or LSD + on edge kids in a completely foreign environment.

So science is astute enough to KNOW that baboons and orangutans aren't in Vietnam , but not enough to discount the presence of a totally undocumented ape? You don't see the leap in logic there?

A much more reasonable explanation would be an undocumented baboon........or LSD + on edge kids in a completely foreign environment.
I would like to point out to jgarner, this is what intelligent discussion is. Al's opinion is different from my own. I respect his views and the scientific points he makes. But yet he doesn't need to call me a moron to make his point.

Far be it from me to question a Vet (greatful for his services), but I have 0 doubt that if there was a Bigfoot sneaking up in military camps in Vietnam, we'd have a Bigfoot body today, albeit filled with holes.
Yeah I'm not hating on vets either but the idea something could "crash" into a camp of heavily armed soldiers in the middle of the night and get away without its ass being shot off seems laughable.

Again, I'm not arguing one way or the other, just sharing a story. You're free to believe whatever you like.

Dude take that attitude to the war room. Stay out of Mayberry with that shit. It really doesn't even belong in the WR. I hope they torture you first.

Bigfoot isn't plausible, especially in the United States. You are a complete and absolute retard if you think it's possible for a several hundred pound ape to never be found in the woods of the United States.

First off, there has never been any DNA recovered by these sightings. No hair, shit, skin, saliva, body, anything. Nothing has been recovered. Even the most elusive animals leave traces, especially our ape and monkey cousins. Bigfoot is apparently the only species that doesn't leave a trace. Silverback gorillas in Africa let us in their groups, but bigfoot hides everything? Bullshit.

The size of population necessary to maintain the species for hundreds of years to justify all the sightings is too large to remain hidden. Rednecks spot them all over the nation.

There aren't any large animals left in North America that are undiscovered. When is the last time someone found a 200 lb species that nobody knew existed in North America? A long time ago.

Sorry. If you believe in bigfoot, you are a dumb ass and you should shut up.

Lol yea, people like Jane Goodall (Arguably the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees) and the wildlife biologist I mentioned earlier ITT, who has over forty years of experience in the field, are dumbass retards that should shut up. It is settled. The rabid skeptic JGarner has spoken from his position of ignorance.

giphy.gif

Lol yea, people like Jane Goodall (Arguably the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees) and the wildlife biologist I mentioned earlier ITT, who has over forty years of experience in the field, are dumbass retards that should shut up. It is settled. The rabid skeptic JGarner has spoken from his position of ignorance.

giphy.gif

Jane Goodall is only famous for her work with chimps in Africa. She is by no means a wildlife expert in the United States. I can't even find a source of her saying she believes big foot exists in North America, only that she finds oral accounts interesting. Ultimately, even a relatively famous person can be crazy.

Why are you posting a video of a known fraud? Is that supposed to bolster your position? The maker of the costume admitted to the fraud. The wearer of the costume admitted to the fraud. The entire situation was so ridiculous. A con man bought a camera with intentions of finding bigfoot and filming it, and happened to find it in the first few hours of searching. If you cant tell its a fraud, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Heres a quote from her....

‘"I'm not going to flat-out deny its existence," she told the Huffington Post after a bout of laughter at a fundraiser in La Jolla, Calif. "I'm fascinated and would actually love them to exist.

Of course, it's strange that there has never been a single authentic hide or hair of the Bigfoot, but I've read all the accounts,’ she says.

So you intended to be a hypocrite and lose your own argument?
No. I have simply stooped to your level figuring this would be the only way I could illustrate my point with knowing the audience I was trying to reach. I see my method has worked.

No. I have simply stooped to your level figuring this would be the only way I could illustrate my point with knowing the audience I was trying to reach. I see my method has worked.

Are you serious? You scolded me over calling dumb asses what they are, then literally after one post, you call me a dumb ass. You didn't accomplish anything other than show how flimsy your belief system is.

Since that's your test of credibility, you obviously also believe in ghosts, angels, vampires and shapeshifters as well.

^Thought you said shapeshitters...I believe in those as I am one. Especially after a lot of corn.

Jane Goodall is only famous for her work with chimps in Africa. She is by no means a wildlife expert in the United States. I can't even find a source of her saying she believes big foot exists in North America, only that she finds oral accounts interesting. Ultimately, even a relatively famous person can be crazy.

Why are you posting a video of a known fraud? Is that supposed to bolster your position? The maker of the costume admitted to the fraud. The wearer of the costume admitted to the fraud. The entire situation was so ridiculous. A con man bought a camera with intentions of finding bigfoot and filming it, and happened to find it in the first few hours of searching. If you cant tell its a fraud, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Heres a quote from her....

‘"I'm not going to flat-out deny its existence," she told the Huffington Post after a bout of laughter at a fundraiser in La Jolla, Calif. "I'm fascinated and would actually love them to exist.

Of course, it's strange that there has never been a single authentic hide or hair of the Bigfoot, but I've read all the accounts,’ she says.

So is she or is she not a retarded dumbass that should shut up for considering it possible?

Lol if you examine the gif I posted closely, you'll realize why I posted it. Shouldn't be difficult.

Are you serious? You scolded me over calling dumb asses what they are, then literally after one post, you call me a dumb ass. You didn't accomplish anything other than show how flimsy your belief system is.

Perhaps he was holding up a mirror so that you could see yourself.

So is she or is she not a retarded dumbass that should shut up for considering it possible?

Lol if you examine the gif I posted closely, you'll realize why I posted it. Shouldn't be difficult.

I cant find a source of her claiming bigfoot is real. The only references I see are her saying it would be exciting, and she would like it to be real. Everything I've read suggests that she doesn't actually believe, but thinks the idea is cool.

So unless you have a quote of her saying bigfoot is definitely real, I wouldn't call her a supporter. In fact, I saw a quote of her saying she just doesn't want to definitively say it's not real, just because there is always a chance of anything happening.

Just as there is a chance tigers are hiding in the Pacific Northwest, there is a chance bigfoot exists.

Perhaps he was holding up a mirror so that you could see yourself.

That makes sense other than the fact that I'm not a dumb ass. I'm educated, rational, and I look at all of the facts before I take a stance. So being called a dumb ass by someone trying to talk shit to me on the internet isn't really a definitive statement about me as a person. So while I'm not going to pretend that I'm a genius, I'm definitely not a dumb ass.

Bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti are all multidimensional beings. They cannot be "caught" because they can shift frequency (aka dimensions).

Last edited:
I cant find a source of her claiming bigfoot is real. The only references I see are her saying it would be exciting, and she would like it to be real. Everything I've read suggests that she doesn't actually believe, but thinks the idea is cool.

So unless you have a quote of her saying bigfoot is definitely real, I wouldn't call her a supporter. In fact, I saw a quote of her saying she just doesn't want to definitively say it's not real, just because there is always a chance of anything happening.

Just as there is a chance tigers are hiding in the Pacific Northwest, there is a chance bigfoot exists.

That makes sense other than the fact that I'm not a dumb ass. I'm educated, rational, and I look at all of the facts before I take a stance. So being called a dumb ass by someone trying to talk shit to me on the internet isn't really a definitive statement about me as a person. So while I'm not going to pretend that I'm a genius, I'm definitely not a dumb ass.

No, you're most certainly not a dumbass retard that should shut up. Not at all...

http://www.livescience.com/50295-video-why-jane-goodall-believes-in-bigfoot.html

People have, but not everyone is a piece of shit and wants to kill it in order to prove to skeptics that the thing is real. Try and imagine what it would be like to encounter a Sasquatch, your question is easier to answer that way.

I think your misunderstanding me here fella. I dont want to shoot big foot or any other living thing for that matter but the fact that no ones bagged a big foot to me is some pretty heavy evidence that such a creature does not exist.

Back