Newest Bigfoot Video

1) Taliban look exactly like every other human that inhabits the region allowing them to blend in with the populace when necessary . It's a lot more complicated than shooting every brown person on sight.

2) Even considering point #1 thousands have been captured / detained /killed.

How luxurious of a point to occupy is " we'll just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't it exist" ? While that's true in a sense , it certainly doesn't bolster the case , which oddly enough proponents of things like this try to make it do. In What other scenario does NOT discovering proof of something steel your resolve further.

Ask yourself what it would take for the question to be settled? A starbucks every 200 ft in the cascades? Like a religious person a big foot believer must combine blind faith with ever raising burden of " proof" .

With all due respect , From where I'm sitting It's a romantic ( kinda silly) dalliance in a fantasy.
I believe you are confusing saying 'one believes that all is yet to be discovered' to saying 'one has definitive proof'.
While I have never made the claim to being a bigfoot believer, and have gone so far as to claim it is a romantic notion, I will stand to say their is enough scientific data to support the remote possibility of such a creature existing. I and many other posters have presented fossil data which presents three possible candidates (Gigantopithecus, Homo Heidelbergensis, and the short faced bear). I and many other posters have pointed out the vast areas of sparely populated land throughout North America and other parts of the world. I and many others have given examples just how easy it is for something that wishes to remain hidden can remain hidden. I and many other have given examples local landscapes can support a large omnivore. On top of these points there are historic and modern day eyewitness accounts of contact with these creatures.
While the above being said, agree the evidence is thin. However it does not make the evidence nonexistent. And with that said I have to accept the possibility of Bigfoot existing.

That Bigfoot could have been crystal clear on my xperia. It's 20 megapixel with full hd video. Natural videos are always great. I'd follow that bastard.

I can't lie, I'd chase Bigfoot down and double leg him. There's no way he'd have ever prep'd for that.

Joe already quested this one...

Pfff the video I made was better than that!

Ok so seriously its not better or worse, mine was obviously a spoof since Im a commercial producer however what I can say by my own experience is that its extremely easy to capture footage of "bigfoot", you basically find a place that looks like a forest (and hell this video was shot in MIami) find a costume , shoot from far, and just tell the guy to not face the camera, the hardest part was the "walk" because most humans walk like... well humans... and its kinda hard for a normal people to not walk like a human, we tried putting the costume on 3 guys and nobody could nail a good bigfoot walk

Hard to find someone that walks like Bob Heironimus.

Bigfoot isn't plausible, especially in the United States. You are a complete and absolute retard if you think it's possible for a several hundred pound ape to never be found in the woods of the United States.

First off, there has never been any DNA recovered by these sightings. No hair, shit, skin, saliva, body, anything. Nothing has been recovered. Even the most elusive animals leave traces, especially our ape and monkey cousins. Bigfoot is apparently the only species that doesn't leave a trace. Silverback gorillas in Africa let us in their groups, but bigfoot hides everything? Bullshit.

The size of population necessary to maintain the species for hundreds of years to justify all the sightings is too large to remain hidden. Rednecks spot them all over the nation.

There aren't any large animals left in North America that are undiscovered. When is the last time someone found a 200 lb species that nobody knew existed in North America? A long time ago.

Sorry. If you believe in bigfoot, you are a dumb ass and you should shut up.

Bigfoot isn't plausible, especially in the United States. You are a complete and absolute retard if you think it's possible for a several hundred pound ape to never be found in the woods of the United States.

First off, there has never been any DNA recovered by these sightings. No hair, shit, skin, saliva, body, anything. Nothing has been recovered. Even the most elusive animals leave traces, especially our ape and monkey cousins. Bigfoot is apparently the only species that doesn't leave a trace. Silverback gorillas in Africa let us in their groups, but bigfoot hides everything? Bullshit.

The size of population necessary to maintain the species for hundreds of years to justify all the sightings is too large to remain hidden. Rednecks spot them all over the nation.

There aren't any large animals left in North America that are undiscovered. When is the last time someone found a 200 lb species that nobody knew existed in North America? A long time ago.

You are one of the most obnoxious, ill tempered people I have have ever had the displeasure to come across. I'm sure this behavior will carry you far in life.
You should learn how to express yourself without resorting to insults. You end up sounding stupid and your point is lost.

Last edited:
These videos do nothing for me. My father on the other hand is insistent he and his platoon encountered a bigfoot in 'Nam and he's all about this shit. To be fair it's interesting to hear him talk about it and he's not the type to embellish.

A lot of drugs were used in Vietnam.

I'll show this to him. He didn't see it personally (he only claims he heard it stomping around outside the perimeter of their camp) but the officer who did said something broke through the brush in the middle of the night and walked (upright) into the middle of the camp, stopped, then turned and left the way it came. They didn't realize until the next morning that they had set up their camp near a watering hole and they figured that's why it showed up.

Far be it from me to question a Vet (greatful for his services), but I have 0 doubt that if there was a Bigfoot sneaking up in military camps in Vietnam, we'd have a Bigfoot body today, albeit filled with holes.

I wonder if bigfoot hunts down a bear.

You prove to be a complete close minded idiot in every thread. I hope someone kills you this weekend.

You are one of the most obnoxious, ill tempered people I have have ever had the displeasure to come across. I'm sure this behavior will carry you far in life.
You should learn how to express yourself without resorting to insults. You ended sounding stupid and your point is lost.

I've never found myself dependent on conspiracy nuts or bigfoot believers to make my way through life. People I associate myself with aren't retards. If you think there's a 200+ lb ape running around in our national parks that biologists haven't discovered, I think that classifies you as a retard.

You prove to be a complete close minded idiot in every thread. I hope someone kills you this weekend.

What a nice way to show how you're a better person than me. I call someone an idiot when they say stupid things, you just wish death on people for not being gullible.

I've never found myself dependent on conspiracy nuts or bigfoot believers to make my way through life. People I associate myself with aren't retards. If you think there's a 200+ lb ape running around in our national parks that biologists haven't discovered, I think that classifies you as a retard.

What a nice way to show how you're a better person than me. I call someone an idiot when they say stupid things, you just wish death on people for not being gullible.
I'm glad to see my point sails right over your obnoxious little head.

Far be it from me to question a Vet (greatful for his services), but I have 0 doubt that if there was a Bigfoot sneaking up in military camps in Vietnam, we'd have a Bigfoot body today, albeit filled with holes.

The officer who saw it said he didn't shoot it because from his position it was between him and a tent and he didn't want to risk hitting someone. That, coupled with the fact that it just turned and left on its own. Also, I don't think Bigfoot crossed their mind until long after. My father mentioned how his mind just went to "baboon/orangutan/etc" and didn't learn until he got home that they're not indigenous to that area of Vietnam.

Anyway, just figured I'd share. I don't believe in Bigfoot but I don't doubt the story either. I'm just more inclined to think that it could have been something else other than some strange creature.

A lot of drugs were used in Vietnam.

Well I can't debate that, bruh.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see my point sails right over your obnoxious little head.

What's obnoxious is morons defending the idea that there is a 200+lb mammal running around our national parks that nobody has been able to prove exists. If you believe that you're a dumb ass, so that's what I wrote. There is no logical way to discuss this with believers.

Feel free to call me obnoxious. I don't really care. I hold my point. If you believe in bigfoot, then you're a dumbass.

What's obnoxious is morons defending the idea that there is a 200+lb mammal running around our national parks that nobody has been able to prove exists. If you believe that you're a dumb ass, so that's what I wrote. There is no logical way to discuss this with believers.

Feel free to call me obnoxious. I don't really care. I hold my point. If you believe in bigfoot, then you're a dumbass.
Perhaps the logical way to discuss this with believer is to not start the conversion with calling them dumbasses, dumbass.

Back