Newest Bigfoot Video

Since that's your test of credibility, you obviously also believe in ghosts, angels, vampires and shapeshifters as well.
Not even close to the same thing.... Humans exist, apes/gorillas exist... "bigfoot" would be something in that same class of things. I don't see why it's so hard to believe it would be possible for them to exist. 100' long dinosaurs existed as well as some other crazy looking creatures in the past. So why can't a human/ape-like creature exist?

Pfff the video I made was better than that!

Ok so seriously its not better or worse, mine was obviously a spoof since Im a commercial producer however what I can say by my own experience is that its extremely easy to capture footage of "bigfoot", you basically find a place that looks like a forest (and hell this video was shot in MIami) find a costume , shoot from far, and just tell the guy to not face the camera, the hardest part was the "walk" because most humans walk like... well humans... and its kinda hard for a normal people to not walk like a human, we tried putting the costume on 3 guys and nobody could nail a good bigfoot walk

That's the hokiest hoke that ever hoked.

Not even close to the same thing.... Humans exist, apes/gorillas exist... "bigfoot" would be something in that same class of things. I don't see why it's so hard to believe it would be possible for them to exist. 100' long dinosaurs existed as well as some other crazy looking creatures in the past. So why can't a human/ape-like creature exist?

Except the poster I was quoting didn't say any of that. He said he was inclined to believe in Bigfoot solely on the basis that different civilizations around the world throughout the centuries have believed in it. That's a ridiculous reason to believe in something, because as I pointed out, multiple civilizations around the world have all believed in ghosts, vampires, demons, shapeshifters, etc.

if Bigfoot existed, he wouldve been shot, stuffed, and mounted a long time ago. The fact that no one's shot him is proof enough that it doesnt exist. This is the Pacific Northwest woods we're talking about. Militias, methheads and hunters galore.

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?

Seriously. It's like only unprepared bitches get to see Bigfoot. There was a video of a Bigfoot or something on a ridge and the people just filmed it. If I'd seen that I would have gotten my boots on and gone after it just to see if I could really see a Bigfoot

Howcome is it that even though bigfoot lives in backwoods rifle country no one has ever encountered one while out in the great outdoors with a rifle?

If they are real, I'd imagine a few have been shot by hunters but die to their massive size were able to get away without taking such bad damage.

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?

Probably because they're all fake.

It's 2016 and basically every phone you buy today has a very good camera built in but it just so happens that every single so-called Bigfoot video is in horrible quality? It makes no sense.

I'm seriously starting to think Mitch Hedberg was right when he talked about Bigfoot.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside."

Seriously. It's like only unprepared bitches get to see Bigfoot. There was a video of a Bigfoot or something on a ridge and the people just filmed it. If I'd seen that I would have gotten my boots on and gone after it just to see if I could really see a Bigfoot

You say that now sitting in the comfort of your home, you spot what you think is an actual Bigfoot, in the woods, you ain't chasing shit. (And neither am I... You can't run in shit filled pants).

You say that now sitting in the comfort of your home, you spot what you think is an actual Bigfoot, in the woods, you ain't chasing shit. (And neither am I... You can't run in shit filled pants).
I have to agree with you on this. I know my way around a gun and when I go into the backcountry, I'm always carrying. But I'm telling you right now, if I saw a Bigfoot, I would be absolutely terrified. lol, I'd be running alright... The other way.

The giant squid was also thought to be a myth up until the early 2000 s i belive ... Not saying i believe in big foot ... I think with all the trail cams and stuff out there,we would have better footage

Not quite. A) giant squid carcasses occasionally wash up on shore, loonnnngggg before the 2000s, so we knew for certain they existed. We've never found a confirmed Bigfoot carcass and everytime we supposedly find some sample (fur, scat) it has always proven to be another local animals. B) Even though the giant squid is awesome, the legends of it were of a much much larger animal that took down whole ships. It's like a 4th that size. So a 1/4 the size of a Bigfoot is like a monkey. If we find a newly undiscovered monkey though, that's still be cool.

As a Washington resident I don't want to hear it. Everyone here has a Sasquatch story. It always involves being out fishing. Then you take one of these idiots fishing and realize they've never set foot in the woods let alone the water once in their lives.

Weird I thought the story started with "so last night I got drunk at the bar and meet this chick".

Yeah I find this bear video more believable.
Oldie but goldie.

If they are real, I'd imagine a few have been shot by hunters but die to their massive size were able to get away without taking such bad damage.

Bull.3 o anything would drop a big foot in its tracks. Its not a tank were talking about here. It would be like chick chick PAP holy shit I got em . Since thats never happened bigfoot isnt real .

Thank god he's okay. We hadn't gotten any footage or pictures of him lately, I was starting to wonder.

Apparently he needed some time after a run-in with the Loch Ness Monster. Chilled out, watched Netflix, ate ice cream. Gained a few pounds but no biggie. Looked up one day in a fit of despair, saw Mrs. Bigfoot and realized he needed to stay alive to make more bigfeet.

Expect to see a lot more of Bigfoot now. Scheduled to appear in like seven or eight shaky and blurry iPhone videos over the next six to ten months.

Back