Newest Bigfoot Video

Making the rnds.

With videos become clearer and clearer, doubters gonna have to start believing.

On the contrary, with videos always being inconclusive, the believers need to start doubting.

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?
Clearly you've never seen Night of the Demon.

Nobody ever has a rifle when they see him. Make a nice rug imo.

I can't wait for all smartphones 2 have 1 gigapixels cameras with optical image stabilization. Then, there won't be anymore blobsquatches.

Utter bullshit. the camera man behaved like he knew something was there before hand. Also reasonable people would first assume that was a bear, and react verbally or physically.

Not even a good hoax.

Hard to know exactly what's going on there. We're going to need Bobo on the case so he can get his goofy ass in the bushes for a size comparison. I know a huge celebrity like him is probably too busy (probably out Squatching) to take requests, but one can hope.

Since that's your test of credibility, you obviously also believe in ghosts, angels, vampires and shapeshifters as well.
The giant squid was also thought to be a myth up until the early 2000 s i belive ... Not saying i believe in big foot ... I think with all the trail cams and stuff out there,we would have better footage

I believe it's totally plausible that they exist, though obviously this video isn't proof. But the Patterson/Gimlin video is exceptional. People laugh at the notion of Bigfoots, but I imagine they'd stop laughing or at least take notice when the professional Hollywood costume designers and scientists have all conceded there was simply zero way for anyone to make something so realistic that moved with the muscle fibers and with the correct locomotion back then. Even when people set out to duplicate it almost 50 years later, they fell surprisingly short. Not to mention all the credible witness sightings, the dermal ridges in the footprints that experts claim would have been impossible to fabricate in the 70's. When you combine that with the also very plausible notion that a great ape like gigantopithicus came over to North America from Asia on the ice bridge, which just happens to be ground zero for sightings and evidence, then I think you really have at the very least a compelling legend. Not to mention how absolutely vast the PNW is. Something like 50 small planes have gone down in the past 70 years and never been recovered, despite search efforts. Just to give you an idea of the PNW's ability to hide things.

I'm not saying they exist, just that people seem to overlook both very compelling evidence and explanation of why Washington is ground zero for them...

Personally, I believe they probably exist.

I thought this thread was gonna be about monster trucks.
Here you go, Brotha! I'm a huge fan of the retro body...

bigfoot-monster-truck-920-39.jpg

Video shooter should have grown some nuts and run up there to give us a better look.

Swamp gas imo.

That's a nice Bigfoot suit. I couldn't even see the zipper.

Why did the movement of the camera feel so unnatural? I feel like if I were standing and looking at the camera man filming this I would be looking at a human-looking android trying to mimic human movement.

I'd also ask, "Ummmm did you get some good footage of water? That will be fun to watch later."

It is very autistic camera work.

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?
Why would you chase something that could rip your arms off?

Back