Media Newcomer Guram calls out Islam after a SD W He thought he lost.

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Respectful callout from the Guram tryna make a quick turnaround like his boy Khamzat but even though I really would want to see this fight I doubt the UFC would even consider it.

Do you guys wanna see it? If by any chance it happens who do you guys have winning? Even though Guram was taken down he was very hard to hold down maybe he's the one to end Islam's impressive win streak?

What do you guys think?

Nothing but hespect for signing up to get drowned by Islam for 3 rounds.

Beating Gamrot is very impressive, I think he'd be a worthy opponent tbh
Right after the fight I looked up Gamrot and oh god his grappling credentials are top top notch and Guram dealt with him well. I think this would be a great and dangerous fight for Islam. Definitely not a easy W

Right after the fight I looked up Gamrot and oh god his grappling credentials are top top notch and Guram dealt with him well. I think this would be a great and dangerous fight for Islam. Definitely not a easy W

Yeah totally agree, he had good get ups and good TDD. Plus when he did get taken down he had an active guard which was able to create enough of a threat to give him space to get up.

When people see Gamrot in his next fight against a regular UFC lightweight they'll realise how impressive that performance really was.

Reactions: CPH
He won that fight imo, I'm the only one who think he won?gamrot run away from parnasse so he deserved that l anyway

Islam would probably take him down and control him but I'd watch it

Islam won't take this fight Guram is dengerous with KO power plus he has nothing to lose. The guy Guram was fighting Gamrot is fucking legit and has solid wrestling background and he was 17-0 for a reason and it was sort of to big prospects clashing early on.

It was a huge mistake on UFC's part booking two huge prospects to debut against each other.

Some info on Gamrot
https://www.insider.com/watch-mateusz-gamrot-on-fight-island-dan-hardy-says-2020-10

They should have both had different fights tonight and they would have eventually become competitiors down the line for the title

Last edited:
Both guys impressed me. Dana didn’t exactly give them the McGregor welcome.

Back