New Zealand has 2 champs per capita that is amazing

The maori race numbers no more then 500,000-600,000 worldwide.And one of them is a UFC champion.

Even more impressive

Per capita if you're claiming Whittaker as from NZ then you want to add the population of Nigeria and Australia too then so that's 190 mill + 25 mill + 5 mill = 220 mill which is 10 mill more than Brazil.

This is like when Canada takes credit for champs who are only in Canada because they were born in some religious shit hole country.

I go by accent. Whittaker is australian as they come.

Equal new zealand/aussie blood. Lived in australia for all his life except a brief holiday when he was born.

Whittaker arguably lost to Yoel and spent most of his life in Australia. Israel is a Nigerian who moved to NZ as a teenager. Kinda straw clutching tbh. Its not that impressive anyway because its still just 2 good fighters, its not like NZ is a hotbed of MMA talent or something even relative to its population. If you wanna talk about Kiwis punching above their weight in sports, stick to the All Blacks, now that IS impressive.

Izzy is Nigerian and NZ raised, Rob is Maori and born in NZ, Hunt is Samoan and raised in NZ. My point is...
Ur logic is a bit inconsistent, either Izzy is nigerian and Rob is Kiwi OR Izzy is Kiwi and Rob is Australian.

Izzy is Nigerian, Rob is Aussie and Hunt is Samoan.
There is a confusion of what NZer is. Ethnic NZers were Maoris, before Jesus is the Lord people came here and did what they do everywhere else

Whitaker is Maori, so he is actually a real NZer but he is an Aussie by citizenship

Who cares with all this racial stuff? NZ has 1 champ, Aussie has another.

It is which country you are representing and which tax you pay to. I know Israel and usman are Nigerian and they are riding this wave. Let them. Its cool. Plus Nigeria needs this for MMA.

As long as they raise kids, do charity and do good with this. Not spend money on coke, rape women, create chaos and live that 2pac lifestyle of a shaytan he was.

Doesn't matter. A couple of naval bases more and everyone would be under beijing in 5 years time.

His Maori tattoo is bigger than a tattoo of stars. Rob is, as Israel called it, a Mozzie whoz a fake Australian
Lived in Australia his whole life, has Australian citizenship yet is a “fake” Aussie. You’re dumb as fuck

Whittaker arguably lost to Yoel and spent most of his life in Australia. Israel is a Nigerian who moved to NZ as a teenager. Kinda straw clutching tbh. Its not that impressive anyway because its still just 2 good fighters, its not like NZ is a hotbed of MMA talent or something even relative to its population. If you wanna talk about Kiwis punching above their weight in sports, stick to the All Blacks, now that IS impressive.
Whittaker whooped Romero ass twice. #staysalty

Born in nz with a nz parent. I know you are trolling. But come on

How can you claim both Izzy and Rob are NZ'ers???

Pick one, because Rob is more Aussi than Izzy is a NZ'er

He is correct that the Kiwi's are one of the best pound for pound sporting nations. The All Blacks rugby team have been the most dominate sporting team in the world for over a decade and its only a matter of time before some transition to MMA.. I see Robert Whittaker as a dual citizen who makes both Australia and New Zealand proud.

Kiwis and Aussies are almost one and the same, brothers from another mother. ANZAC hespekt. But yeah wtf saying the Nigerian living in NZ is the same as the Kiwi living in Australia...<{walkerwhut}>

Itt I learned New Zealand has ten million UFC champs. That's impressive.

The maori race numbers no more then 500,000-600,000 worldwide.And one of them is a UFC champion.

Even more impressive
giphy.gif

Even more impressive
True. Theres a few Maori fighters now too and from the past. james te huna, dylan andrews, kai kara, shane young, rob whittaker, probably more

Back