New York Vs Miami Vs Las Vegas..... Vs SoCal?

What do you mean by this?

Also, try Chicago.
Yes by all means check out Chicago. Just make sure you have 3 GPS running at ALL times to make sure you dont accidentally make a few wrong turns and end up on a street you dont want to be on.

if you suddenly realize people on the street seem to be yelling out the street name/block name for seemingly no reason, smash the gas and do not look back

A part of me regrets not being young and single in New York much. But, of all the places that I've been, I've probably been more enamored with Vegas than anywhere else. I just really liked the vibe I perceived from the locals.

Las Vegas is a city filled with people who failed in the real LA entertainment industry. You wash out and move to Vegas and call your self a producer/actor/model/investor. Never liked that place - where dreams go to die.

The hottest women in Miami are the White/Euro-Latinas and they will not give you the time of day. That group of women is the hardest to date. Southern Brazilian German girls (Galegas) are my favorite.

The nightlife in LA/NYC is set up for entertainment people. If you are not in that general world you do not exist. All the pretty girls who pour into LA want to be famous and cannot waste their 20s on a nobody.

LA is the only city that has it all, but I like to surf and snowboard, and Miami most of the year is just too humid for me. You can find the hottest from every country on earth in LA/NYC.

Hot Aussie Natalie Roser is an LA girl.

Bruna Lirio and Cindy Mello also love LA.

LA - is that SoCal?

Isn't it covered in smog with nightmare traffic?

No idea about LA.

Las Vegas is a city filled with people who failed in the real LA entertainment industry. You wash out and move to Vegas and call your self a producer/actor/model/investor. Never liked that place - where dreams go to die.

The hottest women in Miami are the White/Euro-Latinas and they will not give you the time of day. That group of women is the hardest to date. Southern Brazilian German girls (Galegas) are my favorite.

The nightlife in LA/NYC is set up for entertainment people. If you are not in that general world you do not exist. All the pretty girls who pour into LA want to be famous and cannot waste their 20s on a nobody.

LA is the only city that has it all, but I like to surf and snowboard, and Miami most of the year is just too humid for me. You can find the hottest from every country on earth in LA/NYC.

Hot Aussie Natalie Roser is an LA girl.

Bruna Lirio and Cindy Mello also love LA.

Nightlife in NYC?

Non existent.

Cabana, Crow Bar, Fanual hall (spelleing), disco bars around 41st I think.

What is beyond that?

Back