New York Vs Miami Vs Las Vegas..... Vs SoCal?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've lived and worked in New York so I know how it is.

I want to probably live and work in one or all of the other three at some point so, for comparison purposes against New York, what are we talking - hotter?
Mory muggy?
More crowded?
Less tolerable?
Trashier?
More miserable?
More gold digging women?
More booze, more bullshit..... and buttfucking?

I think it was July in NY a heat wave hit, I was hanging out about church area by the path train entrance - shit was like 98 degrees.
I was melting.

Inner city, lots of people etc - not the cooling effect of the ocean - it wasn't "dry" heat - I was leaking, basically covered in perspiration.

Climate is obviously a big consideration.

Night life in NY BLEW; there was a nice bar around the corner called - Joshua Tree or something?
Couple cool spots but for the "biggest baddest" city on earth, nightlife was a SERIOUS let down.
Went to "Crow Bar" one night, which was garbage. One of my maties at the type hooked up with some bipolar chinese woman who danced like she suffered from profound muscle spasms.

After that we weren't even tempted by the Copa-cabana.

But I was young and skinny and pretty much shockingly naive around women then.

Now I'm a daddy and ready for the nastiest skanks any urban subculture can throw at me.

Nightlife in those cities vs NY?

And generally quality of life, commuting to work (a big one), and general atmosphere (Miami has reputation of nasty ass playboys paradise - love that. NY was a corporate nightmare).

NEW YORK CITY VS EVERYBODY
xHHlGmhRYEIv16BSjrUn8WxdkbGb-w0KLfaJVKrMzuwhjSFMi0b8512KMrretZFrk_lK0__T3wRbbkkCpi2hD7t6ivWZwQ54g3RbW6VGE5oxEMbcWXUGWnPbkEHWMBsagtWogaTS

z3flF_O7brbLUjAWCTZqAt1csvVdtEHymxRIBlhhIpH4UOx5I52HewxedSlp-ZyK82Ey0upDacxBj5_1I4HJ99b3oaI9YegAFoe2u9Jdh2mD6_xC9mZX8NrsooUB5YoirvboLxri

743b717aab2946b98662dc723441ab93.jpg

Last edited:
Miami had the best nightlife

But only if you're balling out of control or a dime

Which I assume you are neither

SoCal sucks unless you're super into drugs

Vegas imo
So when you invariably strike out you can still pay for sex later

Just go ahead and skip Vegas all together.

To live in I mean.

Miami had the best nightlife

But only if you're balling out of control or a dime

Which I assume you are neither

SoCal sucks unless you're super into drugs

Vegas imo
So when you invariably strike out you can still pay for sex later
Miami is a lot of fun, but fuck does it get hot and humid. Plus there's no mountains.

@Estemachine would be a good source cause he lives in Miami now but used to live in socal... But I already know which one he'll tell you to pick.

Just go ahead and skip Vegas all together.

To live in I mean.
This, I think the other 3 can compete, though you won't catch me in New York, not my cup of tea.

WELCOME TO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII > ALL

This, I think the other 3 can compete, though you won't catch me in New York, not my cup of tea.

Well, we're on the same page then cause I hated New York, and I hated the fact it tricked me with its supposedly glamorous reputation when in actual fact it's a corporate nightmare with a bogus nightlife.

More detail on the other three.

The "wicked heat" part scares me but movies like "Pain and Gain" make it look like a tropical paradise, which super appeals to me.

Miami is a lot of fun, but fuck does it get hot and humid. Plus there's no mountains.

@Estemachine would be a good source cause he lives in Miami now but used to live in socal... But I already know which one he'll tell you to pick.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Latinas here are worth staying for.

And the summer is brutal that's for sure, right now the weather is perfect, and yes I miss the mountains. I'll be visiting Cali next month.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Latinas here are worth staying for.

And the summer is brutal that's for sure, right now the weather is perfect, and yes I miss the mountains. I'll be visiting Cali next month.

Would you go for Cali or Miami?
What area of Cali?
Or would you basically say, "visit and decide for yourself. They both have beaches, hot girls and great nightlife. After that it's personal preference".

Would you go for Cali or Miami?
What area of Cali?
Or would you basically say, "visit and decide for yourself. They both have beaches, hot girls and great nightlife. After that it's personal preference".
Nightlife in Miami is way better, know variety to pick from and longer hours, Miami also has way nicer beaches.

The majority of the beautiful woman in California are the white woman, meanwhile Miami has a broader variety of beautiful woman.

Also SoCal > the rest of California

Another thing to consider people in Miami are more superficial than in California, you can find good woman but it takes more digging.

Nightlife in Miami is way better, know variety to pick from and longer hours, Miami also has way nicer beaches.

The majority of the beautiful woman in California are the white woman, meanwhile Miami has a broader variety of beautiful woman.

Also SoCal > the rest of California

Another thing to consider people in Miami are more superficial than in California, you can find good woman but it takes more digging.

Superficial is perfect for me. I a "superficial skank" man more than a "quality woman" man every day.

If you had to choose a location in SoCal - San Diego, Huntington beach, Orange County...?

I prefer the Bay area or San Diego to LA when it comes to Cali. I would never live in New York or Las Vegas. Have yet to go to Miami.

Well, we're on the same page then cause I hated New York, and I hated the fact it tricked me with its supposedly glamorous reputation when in actual fact it's a corporate nightmare with a bogus nightlife.
What do you mean by this?

Also, try Chicago.

What do you mean by this?

I mean it's a concrete jungle where you work long hours, have a dreadfully long commute amongst a sea of people packed too tight together - with no real end goal.

Everyone wants to promote themselves as "hot shit" to get as much validation as possible, where's the reality is, they're just struggling bums with little credibility and too much attitude - nothing of genuine substance to offer.

BJJ gyms probably a little better with Gracie etc there now but by far and away it's NYC gym culture on 'roids, no talent, and no character.

Like I said - nightlife blows. Some disco bars, but for the biggest city in the world (by attitude standards), it's nothing, it sucks - go-getter rat race.

Too much concrete, not enough character.

PS - though reputation had it that, back in the day it was really "New Amsterdam" - too many skank-cinemas and hookers but, what seemed to happen was it drained that out completely and what's left is just a skeleton that tries too hard.

It's good if your middle aged/elderly with no game and lots of money and can afford a hot young girlfriend.

Outside of that, you're just a slave to the man - fuck that noise.

You sound poor and ugly.

Back