New Year's Resolutions

J0N0

(JonKunDo)
@Gold
Reaction score
Post 'em up.

What ya got Mayberry?

Lower BF %, get better at judo, up my totals in squat, bench, and deadlift.

I'm going to lie here and listen to the song "New Years Resolutions" by the Flatliners until it's 2013.

I'd like to contribute to Sherdog more than annually. I'll try for quarterly.

Thanks, and have a happy new year.

spend less time on sherdog. do better in school.

Y0UJC.png

no pr0n/fap
read a book each week
Lift and RUN. Left the latter part out this year.

as a two time mayberry nominee this year,i say its honor just to be nominated

Can't stand awards season. Plenty of self praise going around. It's just a popularity contest so like.....whateeeeeeever!

Anyways how does the awards work, people just vote?

Also Dragonlord should be member of the year from this point out. He hooks it up with awesome entertainment news.

It's possible to do one, but not the other.

You can raise grades without lowering sherdog use.

Shhh please don't cry

Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png

what if i didn't do too well in school because i was too busy on sherdog?

Then stay up more hours of the night to study or limit another frivolous activity to study.

i said i was going to do that, but by the time it was 10 or 11 i'd be too tired and there's no way i was going to do anything productive in terms of school work.

i honestly didn't do that bad. i'm just accustomed to getting all a's and this past semester i didn't. it was my first year in grad school. now that i'm used to it, i'll probably do better. i'm a notorious slow starter. compared to how i did my first semester in high school, or undergrad, i actually did great.

i said i was going to do that, but by the time it was 10 or 11 i'd be too tired and there's no way i was going to do anything productive in terms of school work.

i honestly didn't do that bad. i'm just accustomed to getting all a's and this past semester i didn't. it was my first year in grad school. now that i'm used to it, i'll probably do better. i'm a notorious slow starter. compared to how i did my first semester in high school, or undergrad, i actually did great.

You are in college and you get tired before 11. Not to rag on you but you may want to consider doing something that will up your energy.

Well, what were your grades first semester?

You are in college and you get tired before 11. Not to rag on you but you may want to consider doing something that will up your energy.

Well, what were your grades first semester?

let's just say i passed...barely.

i think it's from thinking too much. for some reason physical activities don't tire me out very much, i actually get more energy when i do things like exercise or play sports. reading books, going over my notes, paying attention in class, and doing homework really takes it out of me though.

Take on new challengers for my Mayberry Pedobear Championship belt.

Back